Home

MGS2 Model Updates!

Darth_Kitty

The skin is always going to be yellow. That's how there was. I don't want a realistic Snake, like, meaning he has real amounts of skin pours ect.

I may include the source files of the skins. Some of them that is cause sometimes I save and close the program without saving the soruce...(doh!)

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Darth, great model, but there's just one thing itching me really about it, and I don't mean to insult it, you've put a lot of hard work into this, but, does the face REALLY look like Snake wen you think about it? I mean, it'd be easier to tell when Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes comes out but, just my opinion though, the face doesn't look THAT MUCH like Snake, although still a very impressive model.

Yeah, but um...dude... this isn't the original Snake from MGS. It's the MGS2:SUBSTANCE MGS REMAKE version of him. In the game, he has MGS2 Snake's head, with an way updated remake of the MGS style. That's what this is meant to be like. I am however planning to make a quick skin of the original version.

I see now what your referring to, but I stand on my opinion that even though its supposed to be Snake, it doesn't look..well..totally like Snake. Although it is a very good job (and I can't do better) I just don't think it looks a lot like Snake, but its just my opinion. I am in no way meaning to insult you or your work, either keep going how you like it or you can change it, its all your choice, but I'm just giving my suggestion here.

you would be singing a diffrent tone if the forums weren't down last night and I was able to post this...hehehehe

12245.jpg

"Note that this is a PROMO shot, so I moved the verts for a stance, so any messed up verts you see in these images...that's why... This is a WAY updated Snake. People wanted more like Snake than my old one...so here...

"

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Darth_Kitty

The skin is always going to be yellow. That's how there was. I don't want a realistic Snake, like, meaning he has real amounts of skin pours ect.

I may include the source files of the skins. Some of them that is cause sometimes I save and close the program without saving the soruce...(doh!)

source files for the skins? dont you have to include that no matter what you do?...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

We can't let this crap die down

_BUMP THIS **** UP_

If someone could get a hold of darth kitty for him, I can help him out with the codding, moddelling, and maps, I just need to redownload radient and i have to find my 3ds max disc, and um, kitty if your still around which language are you using to program in?

(if c++ you may need a viper compiler, but I could just make one for c then send you the code >_>)

Originally posted by Darth_Kitty

No. Remember, KONAMI told me to cancel it for copyright issues...

ahem....

I will release the models VERY soon though.... :D

No offense, but when did you become such a pussy, I remember when you were all like, ah f those guys, I'll make it anyway!

Dude, they can't do anything, you're not selling it for profit, you're releasing it as a fan based mod/game.

gahh, THIS BLOWS, I come off of my Linux box to work on some sick mods and the one I really want to work on isn't even being worked on :@

(Uhh) Yo, have you made a liquid snake model? Or any of the weapon models?

Perhaps a Raiden or otacon model? Oooor...some solider models?A sniper wolf model???The mgs2 model for Ninja???

Lol, sorry, I'm getting carried away...(MGS1 snake model is the sickest.)

For quake 3 too huh?

Can't wait. How about maps? You have any maps you're going to release?

EDIT: Heyy, I can't get into areas like pcgamemods and jk2files.com, so could you add me to msn, or send me an email with the models attached, lone_fighter85@hotmail.com

Archived