Home

MGS2 Model Updates!

Darth_Kitty

UPDATES! The update is aready underway. It will include the Mercs (which are done) and other models and skins. Some which have...

Gas Mask

Cig

Boon Hat

Sunglasses

Water Goggles (For the Swim Suit Snake)

Breather (For the Swim Suit Snake)

Knife (Leg and Torso)

And more

I am toying with the idea to make it so that the player can customize with the Create Your Character option that JA has. Alot of this was aready done cause when I was working on the mod I made a Outfit Selecter like JA's, but more buggy :p So I aready had the added meshes ect ect.

Stay Tuned! The current version I just released has 7 new slots of playable characters in JA, the update will have at least 3X that ammount.

:D

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry to be replying so late, the only actual screenie I have of my work is a desert eagle, buuuut, I'm too lazy to up load it to a website provider, and it is done, I need somebody to get it ingame for me :( And where was it released, annnnnnd, WHOA?! Lol

AaaaAAAaaWWWWWwwwWW

It was submitted, expect it either tonight till friday

And Kitty, are you making a snake skin base, so we can select them for the single player? Like, if you are, you should make one with short hair, and one with long, then we can choose like the armour and crap for it afterwards, yup >_>

Yes, I am making a SP version to that will allow you to coustomize your character.

Also the update is going well. Like I said, there will be 3x (rough est) as many characters to choose from than the version I released which was 7. I am also doing more re-skining on the models as well. And yes, I am making meshes that will allow you to have short, long as well as diffrent types of hair colors (eg; you will get to choose Liquids hair).

Dude, bad news, someone said your models sucked! :o I think we should riot and burn his house down man :( I'm liking the prisoner and battle warn skins, the MGS classic is pretty cool, would you mind if I put a little more detail into the skin when I go to make my clan skin? >_>lol

Seriously can't wait for the rest of them, especially that one with the scuba gear, hell yeah.

BTW, MGS:TTS OWNS! I got it today :D

I don't know if you already knew or not, but the Classic MGS model has the problem with the left hand saber tag. All the others worked great though.

One quick question though: on the prisoner model, were you planning on keeping the shoulder pads on the model like that. It looks okay, but would probably look better if you made it a selectable surface and just turned it off for that version. If it's too late to edit the mesh there, you could just detach the shoulder pads and model a new part for the arm there to fill in the gap and just make that a selecatable surface as well. They could just be named like r_arm_shoulderpad and r_arm_armpatch or something (substite l for the left arm obviously). Then it could just be turned off when the shoulderpads are present and vice versa for the prisoner version. Anyways, just an idea. :p

Great Job! They all look very detailed and accurate. It's obvious that you've put a lot of work into this. Look forward to the next update.:)

yes the arm pad thing I know about. I can delete the mesh in MAX4 but at the last minute, decided it would be a little better with it on. I will try some more things later.

I know about the bad review. I aready got some hate mail and jealous mail saying how the model just sucks bad ect ect. These people are jealous or angry, I'm not sure....

UPDATE

There are arm patches now, meaning you can have a Fox Hound Patch on your shoulder or a SAS Logo or...well...hmmmm....

• 2 weeks later...

Archived