Home

I wish to join a good, strong jedi clan....

topshot

....I have always had a liking for trying out my skills before I find my limits. I have usually used guns to do the talking, but when I have run out of options, I would prepare to do battle with my saber and the force.

-Topshot

"Just my luck! More chances to try out my favorite techniques!"

....heck, I'm only down to only 1 option. So let's just say, I'll do it.

After all, I'm one half mercenary, one half break away jedi.

-Topshot

Trunks: "He's right, y'know, you really haven't got all day. More like 10 minutes!"

:lsduel::rifle1::snipe1: :: :fire11:

.....if I beat 3 members of the Sons of Yoda, then I become the fourth to be part of that clan? Interesting. Maybe I'll take a swing at it.

-Topshot

Trunks: "He's right, y'know, you really haven't got all day. More like 10 minutes!"

.....so the schedule is set for the 19th. I'll have to keep on training so that 3 chances won't matter as much. Heck, even if I'm not that lucky, or that skilled, I'll know that I tried my best and put up a darn good fight trying to saber down all 3 masters.

But for now, I'll train, so that my strategy isn't messed up by any of them. I've fought against 2 dark jedi, (Gorc and Pic from Jedi Knight) before, so I'll have to resort to all of the tricks I know and modify them into JKII. So, even if I fight a 3-on-1 battle, I know I might not win, but I know that I must try not to lose my chances.

Heck, if they're tough, it'll even give me a good challenge. I always loved taking on more than I could chew. So I'll try my best, and always keep my hopes up.

-Topshot

Goku: "I find that the toughest opponents bring out the best in me."

:lsduel:

Pikkon:"Is that so? Then be careful, because I'm about to get much tougher!"

"The tougher you become, the more exciting this battle will be."

blaut@abe.midco.net

its not gonna be three on one itll be one on one but its great to hear that u would actually go up against those odds . it makes us just that much more interested well i hope i do get the chance to fight against it sounds like u know what ur doing hey it might even be fun .. lol alright well hope u can come

If this thing doesn't work out, maybe the best thing for me to do is finish what my old master started. Revamp my old clan, get new members, then I could finish working on my 'World League' project.

Oh yeah, I would have to get some information to make my own message board, if anybody could help out.

Maybe if I can't be in Sons_of_Yoda, maybe my clan would also like to be their allies.

My old clan was called "The Gung Ho Guns." Maybe I could start by working on the site. That'd be something to give myself some form of work.

-Topshot

"These times I ask.....am I still sane?!?!?"-Topshot

:lsduel::eekanime::animelol::uzi1::rifle1::snipe1::blast10::fire11: :peace1: :twogun:

well yes it is a great idea would you like to be affiliated with <DaT> Dark Jedi Clan. I have some members that like guns a lot. Maybe you can train them in some fashion so they can be better with guns. I was thinking about expanding my clan so gunners can also join. An affiliation would be great. Well ill be looking out for ya.

~Loki

.....the best gunner they'll ever be! I'll train your padawan gunners so that they can be professional "Jedi Outcast" snipers!

So don't worry about losing any saber and gun battle. I'll make sure they're about as good gun fighters as they can be! I , being a gun hawk, should be able to train any gunner.

-TopShotGun

"The least that'll happen is we all die from bullet wounds."-TopShotGun

:lsduel::uzi1::rifle1::snipe1::snip2::fire3::blaze6: :blast10:wazup:

.....the best gunner they'll ever be! I'll train your padawan gunners so that they can be professional "Jedi Outcast" snipers!

So don't worry about losing any saber and gun battle. I'll make sure they're about as good gun fighters as they can be! I , being a gun hawk, should be able to train any gunner.

-TopShotGun

"The least that'll happen is we all die from bullet wounds."-TopShotGun

:lsduel::uzi1: :rifle

Archived