Home

800x600 Head Mounted Display!

Domenic

OK, so this is really a blatant advertisement. I hope nobody gets mad, but here goes...

I'm selling a head mounted display I recently picked up on eBay. It's great and in perfect condition, and I'm not getting rid of it because I don't like it, but just because I need the cash for a new laptop to start off high school with.

It's a really cool product, and what it does is creates the simulation of a 45 inch display viewed at 2 meters away. You put it on your head and strap around the back, and you've got a sweet 800x600 display in front of your face. It hooks up either just like a standard PC monitor (the computer can't tell the difference), or through a bunch of other plugs for different video interfaces (i.e. it'll hook up to your DVD or VHS also!) It's not bulky or clumsy at all.

It's a lot of fun to play games with, or even watch movies. Nothing really beats having a screen right in front of your face! Plus, you could hook it up to a laptop in your backpack and some portable input devices, and become a walking cyborg! :cool:

It normally sells for $999, but right now I have one bid for $675. A pretty good deal, eh? But it ends in 15 hours or so, so you've gotta hurry!

Again, I hope nobody minds what is basically an advertisement, but if you do, please realize I'm just a high school student trying to make a few bucks, not some evil corporate conglomerate spamming our forums.

Alright, thanks for listening. I would think some of you out there would be at least pretty interested! I'll try and answer any questions, but I am going to sleep very soon, so you'd probably have to wait for 7-8 hours first.

Link: I-Visor DH 4400VP Head Mounted Display.

Nobody loves gagets more than I do, but I am a college student going into my sophmore semester........I got no bread for something like that. Besides that it is an unessasary thing for me to own. What I really need first is a new hard drive and a graphics card........possible a new processer depending on how much of a difference the first two make to my system.

Archived