Home

Lost faith in Raven

Dunpeel

As much as there are supporters, there seems to be much more people who are disappointed in Raven's handling of the game and the patches. What was once a highly revered game has now turned into a newbie fest.

It is clear that Raven only responds to newbies who are new to the game and get their butt kicked rather than respond to the players that have a more refined knowledge of the game.

Making a game more newbie friendly does not neccesarily make it more fun. Maybe Raven got that idea from Counterstrike, where even the newest of newbies can get kills without moving (camping) and spamming attack whenever someone comes his way and kill people with lucky headshots.

If Raven is a company that simply wants to market the game to idiots who are new to the game rather than dedicated fans who have played the game more, and understand how to avoid death, then I will never, ever purchase a Raven game again. They have disappointed me again and again with these 2 patches.

They should really learn from good companies that know how to patch games to BALANCE the game not to simply stop people from whining when the true problem is the PLAYER, not the game.

He must be a veteran player!!! He knows so much! Yet..how come he doesn't know that this topic has been posted to death MONTHS ago? hmmm..interesting.

Don't get me wrong, I hate 1.03, and just avidly like 1.04, but complaining about it now wont' do a thing. Let me give you a tip. Go download promod, ArtifeX's new mod, it's made by a competitor FOR competitors, it makes the game much less random and more skill based. Nothing you can really complain about in that agme, unless you are a complainer by heart. alright, I'm out, ahve fun.

Originally posted by InfErnO

JK2 is the worst q3a mod ever.

I think you're in the wrong place. The majority of people in these forums are fans. I think JK2 is the best star wars action game to date and I think more people will agree with me than you.

Originally posted by SivyB

I think you're in the wrong place. The majority of people in these forums are fans. I think JK2 is the best star wars action game to date and I think more people will agree with me than you.

I'm not on the wrong place I give negative feedback in the game feedback forum before I leave the community. And I've been a part of it longer than you, that's for sure. The majority on these forums suck just like the game. The ppl that would disagree with you are gone, cause they realized that the game sucks.

I'm not on the wrong place I give negative feedback in the game feedback forum. The majority on these forums suck just like the game. The ppl that would disagree with you are gone, cause they realized that the game sucks.

The people that have gone realise that there is no point posting about a game that you don't like in a forum that's for fans.

It seems you took longer to realise that

True that smartass, I couldn't accept that the sequel of my fav. game sucks so bad.

Jk was my favorite game as well until JK2, i don't see how you could dislike it so much if you liked Jk1. The only thing I think was better was being able to choose whether to be a sith or jedi.

Apart from that I see everything else as an improvement.

You are entitled to your opinions and you can post whatever you don’t like about the game, but just saying ‘it sucks’ is pointless.

Download ProMod and forget these crappy patches.

1.02 rock (yeah it had bugs but, it was quick fast and difficult)

1.03 sucks (pull BS only viable move)

1.04 sucks (I could kill people faster with old french bread then these colored flash lights they call sabers)

Bring back power, bring back skill, bring back the love. Download ProMod today!

i totally agree with you guys.. raven screwed up the game with the patches..

it used to be a very fun game.. it was balanced.. you could kill people with both sabers and weapons.. now sabers just blow.. and saber fights last forever. they take so long i just loose interest. i mean theres not much variety in the saber swings.. it gets boring REALLY REALLY FAST. the game needs to be more fast paced like 1.02

the game used to be fast and furious .. now it just gets boring really fast.

i dont even play the game now.. i just get pissed about it.

Archived