Home

Unreal Tournament 2003 Modeling Cap.

KBell

Well, simply put, when i heard of the Modeling Capabilities of URT2003 i drooled.... constantly.... i know, ill get that fixed :)

But what about Unreal? You know, the new one thats comming out? During all this hype for UT2003, i havent barely heard a whisper of The new Unreal.

I would take The new Unreal over UT2003 anyday because i love singleplayer better ( dont ask why) and i would love to make models for it as i do JK2.

So heres my question, Will the new Unreal have the same Editing capabilities as Unreal Tournament 2003?

Please feel free to voice your opinion on my subject whether it be about my obsesive drooling or the obcene fact that i like SP over MP anyday :p

well apparently the UT2003 engine is supposed to be alot easier to edit than the Quake 3 Engine. So will any game that shares the Same Engine with another game have the same acessablility?

If so, has the Program that will be used for modeling the Models for Unreal been announced yet? ( i would imagine it would be 3d Studio Max 5 and up but will Modeling programs like G-Max and Maya and Milkshape work?)

Originally posted by Darth Clem

i dunno what programs ... im not a modeller

the old UT and Unreal didnt share an engine there was a few years between them

Well that's true! But,

UT and unreal did share the same engine, but UT's just had some modifications done to it - deep down it was still the same.

And I think U2 and UT2k3 are way closer to each other than their prequels were.

I can't see why U2 shouldn't have the same mod capabilities.

Archived