Home

Need some People for a Clan

Billyz124

1. We are Jedi/Dark jedi, although you're welcome to use guns. Try not to when training. Lol not too hard to use a gun lol

2.We will use Jedimod v1.2 or Any New version that comes out. You are free to have two or a double bladed saber or even two double bladed sabers if you like. Pretty flexable there. ;)

3. Until we get a Good Mapper (or atleast a Mapper) We will probally train in the duel of fates map or a map to our clan members liking.

4. Any Saber color can be used, that's all up to the players.

5.After Every Duel or Match agansit a Different Person/Clan Please Say gf/good fight or gg/Good game to show them respect.

6. Try not to be hurtful to anyone. You can joke around but don't flame please. This does not includ constructive critisizm

That's pretty much all of the rules. Not too strict are they. Heh, see ya on our server. :)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah, you picked a bad day if you want to scrap with me lol. I've gotto build a page today, get forums, check progress on skins, go shopping with wife to be... Lots o crap to do today lol. But if you're on at around 8:00pm eastern us time (It's 3:49pm here now) I'd be happy to get on a server and scrap with ya for a while. :)It'd Be nice. Later pal.

I won't be able to tomorrow either. Today and tomorrow are very busy for me. But the day after that I'm free as a bird. :) I'll get up early so it won't be too late where you're at. It's really abnormal for me to be busy but I am.lol but I think you'll like the clan skins once they're finished. And if any skin requests come to mind let me know. :) later.

Hmmmm, I´ve been watching lord of the rings.... and I think a cool model would be sauron :D

Maybe a ring wraith ????

Just an idea, I know... I´m crazy :D

P.S I´m busy most of the weekend, I´ve been with my girlfriend for 1 year this sunday ;) So I have to be with her :p:cool::D

Mmmmm.... looking forward to that ;)

• 2 weeks later...

ya hoo i got two members so far and more wanting to join i only need a few more players for my clan now but my aim is to get atleast 15 players so i can have 3 jedi masters. these masters will be picked via a compititon within the clan and every three months the clan members will get a chance to win the right to sit on the council of balance because as in the movie only the greatest wariors in the clan sit on the council.Any how jess if you fancy testing your skills against another player who has plenty of exspereince in duels then give me a bel i mean after all we are alies when my clan is big enough may be we can have a freindly match. Oh yea don't forget to download the jedi temple its a real kik arse map brilliant for setting up as a training centre for recruits.

Archived