Home

Need some People for a Clan

Billyz124

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by jessman233

Billyz do you have the Mandalorian skinpack? If not then I'll be happy to post a link. Here's a link. I like this pack. Lots of different colored Mandalorians. I quite enjoy playing with these guys. http://www.corruptiveminds.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=2&min=10&orderby=titleA&show=10

Yeh! That pack is great. And they each have different taunts! I like the red and black one. :)

Originally posted by jessman233

Also you guys thought of a name for this clan yet? And do you have a webpage? I posted a link to where you can get free msg boards. If you missed it here's the link again. Just sign up here and they'll give ya free msg boards. http://www.suddenlaunch.com/index.html

Yeh, I'm really good with suddenlaunch. I know alot of things about it, so if you would like, I can show you a few tips and tricks. :)

The Name for the Clan is JID (The Jedi in Diguise) and I have some bad news.... I was just imformed that I will have too move too Boston on Friday (There' Packing up my Comp Tommorow) I'm gonna be on the Comp all Night Guys, and guys if you need me (Today) Please AIM at billyandzachz123

Thanks and Member! Meeting a SD Spaceport

Lata

Billy

Since I'm Billyz good little bi*ch I'll be making a web page today and a Message board. So clan members will be recieving those links. Skins are also in progress. We will be having a Darth Maul reskin for those of you who like Maul so much... lol which there are quite a few of you. And a Mandalorian reskin for you Boba and Jango fans. Any other clan requests for skins will be taken after these skins are finished. Thanks.

Archived