Home

JediMod v1.2 problems

Dr_Lazarus

Hi all...

I have been playing with the JediMod v1.2 for a while now, and I came across a few problems that I can't seem to work out. First of all, I can't get tck saber colors to work with bots. The color1 command seems to override saber 2, but when the bots swing the saber, there is an underlying trail that looks mysteriously like the custom color you wanted it to be. Below, I have copied the portion of code I added to the Yoda bot to try to make him have 2 sabers.

color1 0

tck_saberred1 0

tck_sabergreen1 200

tck_saberblue1 0

tck_saberred2 0

tck_sabergreen2 80

tck_saberblue2 200

tck_doublesaber 2

This produces results where both sabers are green, except when Yoda swings his second saber, the trails are a bluish color. Is there any way to fix this?

Also, I have not been able to get dismemberment to work on JediMod, even though by default, g_dismember is set to 999. Has anyone else had this problem, or know of a solution?

Thanks for all of the help!

With the dismemberment you also need to set cl_dismember to be 1 (or more) in order to see it.

I think the saber trails problem is one that has plagued the saber modders since the beginning. Thought they might have cracked that by now, but I may be wrong.

You said you've been playing with JediMod for soem time now - do you know anything about the lag spikes that some of us keep getting when using the mod (or JediPlus, but the spikes are less common with that one), it's making the mod unplayable and I'm going to take it off my HD soon if I can't find a solution.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived