Home

The Return of Ultamate EVIL!!!!!

JandoFett1842

Do you hate School  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Do you hate School

• Yes! I hate those idiots who teach me usless stuff i wont need latter in life!!
    • No! Who could hate school?

I just thought about righting this, it was entiryly made up, I think it is funny.

It's that time of year again, when all the people under the juristiction of the evil place known only as "SCHOOL", post counts drop, due to homework, afterschool activities, and that one evil geomitry teacher's habbet of giving you detintion. Yes, It is a horibble thing. The ultamate freedom of summer has passed, it sucks, i wish i could say: **** you! to those idiots who run the schools (hehehe anomoys emails). Oh **** you you gay homos! who drag us from our freedom of sitting on our fat ass' infromt of the computer screen and into the classrooms of english and chemistry. I will miss the ability to play JK2 online for countless hours.

Ok i cant think of anymore.

im in my 3rd year of my industrial engineering study. they teach u a lot of thing u really dont need in real life or when u go to work.

like for example: i was learning mechanics. a friend of mine workes in that bussiness and asks me what im learning. i tell him and his answer is: just forget all of that! u r nothing with it. were using completly different methods.

but for the rest i actually like school. good for my social live and off course there are a lot of parties during week:D

Well, high school, that sucks. I hated High school with a passion, well, not really the work, that wasn't bad at all. I just didn't like the people, the feeling of it, that whole hierchy of the "in" crowd with their "holier than thou" attitudes. Not to mention that I found it rather useless. To me, High School is not important. The only thing it's good for is getting you into university. Then once you get to university, you realize how little they really taught you in high school and how easy it really was. Don't get me wrong, I learned a lot in high school, but most of it wasn't very helpful, or relevant to anything I would be doing later in life.

University however, I loved it, every minute of it. Classes were interesting, challenging, and actually relevant. I only took the courses I wanted to do, not some cirriculum laid down by a school board that says "you need this and this to graduate, so do it even if you don't want to". The "in" crowd was now gone, it was just a lot of groups of people who hung out, and didn't think they were better than anyone else, just different. Groups mingled at parties, and pretty much everyone got along. I met a lot of people, and that's an accomplishment for me, for I am definitely NOT a "people person".

So yea, High school is bad, useless almost, except that you need to keep learning through life, and it's necessary for you to get into University. However university is great and I would recommend it to anyone, even for just a year.

Originally posted by JandoFett1842

I just thought about righting this, it was entiryly made up, I think it is funny.

It's that time of year again, when all the people under the juristiction of the evil place known only as "SCHOOL", post counts drop, due to homework, afterschool activities, and that one evil geomitry teacher's habbet of giving you detintion. Yes, It is a horibble thing. The ultamate freedom of summer has passed, it sucks, i wish i could say: **** you! to those idiots who run the schools (hehehe anomoys emails). Oh **** you you gay homos! who drag us from our freedom of sitting on our fat ass' infromt of the computer screen and into the classrooms of english and chemistry. I will miss the ability to play JK2 online for countless hours.

Ok i cant think of anymore.

A very good example of why school is very important!

Archived