Home

YOU won't believe who came to my aunts gig in NYC

spoon_man

Originally posted by scabb

Actually, I've never met her. But I'll badmouth her anyway. BECAUSE I CAN.

Excellent idea! I'll start making stupid accusations. Yoko Ono was responsible for EMI being such a pile of crap! Yoko Ono wants to steal your children! Yoko Ono is a major factor contributing to global warming... etc etc.

OK let me get one thing straigh. Yoko Ono did NOT break up the Beatles. Paul broke up the Beatles. George, John and Ringo wanted the group to take a break from each other so they could relax and record their solo albums. Paul wanted the group to break up forever because he wanted to try working on his own without the band. So he broke up the band via lawsuit.

Originally posted by sultan12

I like this thread, mainly because it has a lot to do with LucasArts games

That's why it's posted in the General Discussion forum. We can post topics about the price of new potatoes if we so wish.

It's only spam if it's one person constantly leaving posts one after the other at the same spot with a little message like "LOL" or "I agree". Also, *forbidden to say the name* ANDREI complained and whined, and his spam was because after every response to a post he responed with another one with answers similar to the 2 examples above, and the fact tha his sig was... well you know the story. There's no chance in getting him back, so leave it.

Oh, and Yoko Ono is the most messed up person I've ever met... sometimes I'm ashamed at Lennon for seeing ANYTHING in her... but he's still cool.

sheesh, I'm sorry I was just kidding. I didn't realize that joker could still stir up such controversy!

Anyway, back on topic. Yoko Ono is a weirdo, have you ever heard her sing (wail)? Plus she brought some of her art to Toronto a while back and it was very disturbing.

King Andre is cool. He is the closest to a James Bond villain in any Monkey Island game. He made me laugh out loud the most in any of the four games, I think. But we're (not) talking about King AndreI. So that was irrelevant. Hmm...

Archived