Home

Story--> A Padawans Life!!

Carcharoth

this story is moved from jediknightii.net.....

Hi! My name is Crouth and I was living on a planet named Kiffex 2. One day when I was 4 years old a bold adventurer began talk to me and my parents. The Adventurer Said something about that the Force was strong in me, so he wanted to take me away and my parents thought it would be nice for me and I followed the adventurer to a large ship which looked like a transport ship but when I came inside the ship it was full of odd stuff like small ball things and lightsabers....:c3po:

(Please continue the story...)

• 4 weeks later...

...but suddenly the adventurer was struck down by a very powerful outburst of Force Lightning. Out from the shadows stepped Count Dooku (aka Darth Tyranus), who was holding a curved lightsaber with an ignited red blade. The Sith Lord stooped down to young Crouth and told him that the Force was indeed strong with him, and he could use his gift better iof he turned to the Dark Side of the Force. Realising he had little option when Dooku threatened to de-capitate him, Crouth joined the Sith Lord and became the most powerful Dark Side user in the galaxy: Darth Malice. All the Jedi were killed and Darth Malice, alongside Count Dooku, ruled the galaxy with an iron fist. Oposition was totally wiped out apart from one small boy: Sky Lukewalker. Sky was also strong in the Force, but wanted to use it for good. In an immense battle, Sky clashed with Malice. Malice chopped off Sky's foot, and revealed himself to be young Lukewalker's father. Sky couldn't bear it, and killed himself. All the Light Side energy had no-where else to go in the galaxy, and was an easy target for the Dark Side spirits of Darth Bane and Exar Kun. All the Force power was given over to Darth Malice and Count Dooku. The galaxy became totally engulfed in the Dark Side of the Force.

Well, include this:

Sky Lukewalker was discovered by an old man named Jake Kenobi. Jake turned out to be Only-One Kenobi, a Jedi Master who escaped the clutches of the evil Darth Malice. He and a small blue imp named Doya trained Sky in the ways of the Light Side until one fateful day when Count Dooku landed on the secret Jedi planet and killed Only-One in a rather poor and slow lightsaber duel. However, Doya saw this and attacked Dooku, showing much skill and using something called "CGI" to beat off the evil Dooku. Sky, realising his mentor was dead, vowed vengence. He hired Han Polo-Mint and his companion Munchbacca to take him to the evil Death Sun, a large battle station owned by Malice which had enough power emmit some pretty looking green lights and hum alot. When they arrived in their ship, the Millenium Bluebird, they disguised themselves as Thundertroopers and rescued Princess Lay-Her (which Han Polo-Mint did on several occations). This is when Darth Malice found and beat Sky Lukewalker and killed the pitiful band of stupidly named rebels, even Lay-Her, who turned out to be Lukewalker's sister in the end, but only Doya and the ghost of Only-One Kenobi knows about this.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived