Home

How high a health do you prefer?

Luke Seaswimmer

I found myself re-playing some spots over and over until I survive with a high-enough health, or at least until I'm frustrated. :-)

What about you?

How much health do prefer? Is 50% good enough? Something in the 75% region? Perhaps you try and try until you can retain 100% health? Or maybe you're the "hell for the leather" kind of guy, no matter what you get, you just plow on ahead?

How "healthy" do you usually want to stay?

PS: I hope this is the right forum for this.

I continue with too little health. I would say if I was healthy and then got taken down below 20 I would reload, otherwise I just keep on going even though I shouldn't because I end up saving the game after every couple of kills and it kinda sucks.

I am just really reluctant to reload unless I'm watching a slow-mo of Kyle being taken out.

Yup, I'm still early in the game, haven't developed force heal yet.

But you're right, Armor is more important than healing.

As to the slo-mo dying... I hate that. Raven should've done things differently.

So when I re-load/ re-play a particular spot, I just play it only for as long as I can stand the slo-mo. Or as long as I can stand the hideous scream of death :-)

Usually trying to heal fully (100 - if force heal is available) or pick up medpacks if < 75 and shields if less than 80/50, depending on the availability and hit/armor points of the stuff lying around, before proceeding to the area not yet cleared.

Originally posted by Pa3PyX

Usually trying to heal fully (100 - if force heal is available) or pick up medpacks if < 75 and shields if less than 80/50, depending on the availability and hit/armor points of the stuff lying around, before proceeding to the area not yet cleared.

Thank you for sharing. I think we're kindred spirit as far as health/armor is concerned :-)

Archived