Home

What is Full Throttle 2 gonna be like

DreadLocksDude

Originally posted by MeddlingMonk

You have been eaten by a grue.

BAM! Zork humor!

Oh and I belive that Ben will have the ability to Kick and Punch EVERYTHING. Meaning some puzzles will have two or more ways to solve them. Ex: Talk bartender into poring you a drick. Punch the Bartender in the face and take a drink.

Full Throttle 2 will be an adventure.

Lets add an element of action, like in Full Throttle

Lets add some more action.

Lets balance the Action and Adventure elements and call it...an Action Adventure.

Actually, who wants puzzles? Nobody. Take a few out.

Hell, take them all out.

Say, let's rename the game to 'Road Rash Delta'

Tada.

Why don't they have it so you can choose TO DO puzzles or you can choose NOT to do puzzles? They should have done that in EMI.

Kick: Pre-regulation destroyer-class solid fuel recoil booster.

"I wouldn't wanna do that. It might explode."

Of course, we all know that the "magic number" is 10...if you nag someone enough they'll eventually do something different. So if you nag Ben 10 or more times he finally gets fed up and kicks it, resulting in the bike driving away by itself, ending the game, and you'll have to redo that part. Kind of like if you fall off the cliff at the end of the first one. Maybe they can make a whole bunch of different "puzzles" in the game like that.

Youccould do tat kind of thing in Last Crusade (I think it was that game) where you could either get your passport approved and go freely around the country or simply beat the living snot out of anyone who get between you and the other side of the country.

Something like that anyway.

Archived