Home

Crimson Masters!

ZBomber

Originally posted by ZBomber

How do you know? Well, thanks for telling me.

We would be happy to have you in our clan. I would proablly take you as my apprentice. But I don't want to pressure you. You don't have to be my apprentice, it is your choice. Well, If you would join, we would all be happy to have you with us. Thank you!

ZBomber.

i talk to him on msn :p hehe i already in a clan . ;) My clan.

heh

i can give u his msn if u want

thanks

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well.......... i uh gave it another shot and well.......... things aren't progressing, so I AM hoping to be accepted into ur clan again this time i mean it when i say i would like to join ur clan here is my info again: i have been playin jk2 for about 3-4 months now and i would probly want to be a sith player, i would consider my skill level to be rookie i gess, im familiar with all the moves and stuff and i have my own tactics, i focus mainly on duelling. So what do you say? If u still do not have a padawan zbomber, i could be it.

I've been to your site (and read the whole BLINKING message board) and read most of this thread. I think this looks like a fun group and I would like to join. Before I decide to what path I will follow I'd like to know Jedi/Sith/Merc ratio. Probably go for Jedi unless there have the majority. ;)

Two quick notes: First I can't get past the "choose your path" screen on the website. And second, can somthing be done with the message board beside the lightsaber background and teal post background? It makes it a little hard to read. :(

~Trickster~

I'm not sure what you mean by you can't get past the choose your path screen, but if it is where you see your lightsabers, try this address

http://www.geocities.com/kamiclone/seter_masan6.html

If it doesn't work it is because its from memory.

If you mean at our message boards, just post what you want to be in this thread after you are in.

Great to see lots of people joining.

Ok this is a tad confusing :quesyel: So what do i need to download, post, information that is needed, and anything else i can't think of right now, to join? Must i pick my master, my master picks me?

btw i just noticed im not bantha poodoo..... er, fodder.... anymore!

If you are tested, you may become a master rank (if you're good). But as far as the number of merc/sith/jedi, there are 3 sith, ZBomber, myself, and benswayze, and about 3 jedi, kamiclone, BigTeddyPaul, and his apprentice, Evads Jeatl.

No mercs at the moment, though.

If you want any help with your clan, I'm willing to help.

I'm currently in debate of which clan I wish to apply or if I want to try the challenge of making a clan. :confused:

I can help with website maintenance, forums and stuff, lol.

My PC doesn't seem to be able to run a dedicated server well enough :(

The clan who also use CM for tags, does play JK2, so it would cause a bit of a problem for your clan.

You could have a different tag, like erm..

=C:M=

or

[C:M]

or

{C:M}

or

-=C:M=-

etc. ( I think you get the picture by now ;))

You can contact me by reply, PM or email.

Good luck with your clan.

Later tongue.gif

The testing is for only when you felt you have reached your limit at your current rank, and request that someone test you for your next rank.

You don't have to be tested in order to join, you just sign up. It's that simple, really. I hope you get the idea.:( :( :cool: :cool:

I think I double registered on your message board. I registered as Trickster but it gave me an error, so I tried again and it said user name taken so I tried again and registered as trickster. But now I have a e-mail for both Trickster and trickster. Delete the trickster account if you wish.

BTW I think I'll go merc since nobody is. (I can change eventually right?)

Archived