Home

Crimson Masters!

ZBomber

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by topshot

Our clan initials may be confused with their's, which is definitely quite a problem for us. What do you suggest guys? :confused: :confused:

I'd suggest you use the clan tags as C:M. You could be Crimson:Masters then ;)

I posted some ideas and stuff on your forums.

lol, gone for a few hours, everyone posts in my thread. :)

Ok, answering time....

Big B. You can be accepted in the clan. We will use JediPlus, as long as everyone can use it.

Star Viper Pilot- Hey, I'll change the message board. I'll make the backround stars. :) Hey, don't worry. I'll delete the extra account. ;) And, if you eventually want to change ranks, you can.

Altus and topshot - Thanks for taking care of things while I was gone. :)

Also, topshot, we have much more jedis than that. There are like 9 jedis (Not sure exactly, check oour website, Padawan means jedi, apprentice means sith.

All right, ceremony!

Star Viper Pilot and BigB. POOF! You are both official members of the Crimson Masters!

Viper Pilot, Poof! You are now a mercenary!

Bib B, Poof! You are now a sith! (I might take you as an apprentice, I want to see you play first :) )

And also Viper, since now one else is a merc, you can choose what you want to be for mercenary. A regular mercenary, or a guard.

OK, also, I need everyone to post thier e-mail address in this thread. ( If you don't want to post it, send me it through PM. ) The reaason is because I need to send the clan map to alot of you guys still. So, anyway, if I forgot to answer anything, post again, and have a great day everyone!

-ZBomber

Originally posted by HekxNoxu

I'd suggest you use the clan tags as C:M. You could be Crimson:Masters then ;)

I posted some ideas and stuff on your forums.

Like the idea, but still gotta talk it over with the other council members (also, toppy, i'm thinking of maybe having you be on the Council, and sorry, but I misssed the game again the other day. :( ) Thanks for all the suggestions, your a big help! :)

......watching these forums, helping new members, you know the deal. And, also, you have no need to say your sorry. I think that you can make a more appropriate dueling time. And, maybe I should duel against you on, perhaps, your computer?:confused: :confused:

Hmmm, being on Council......not a bad idea.......I'd like it, that is if I am put on........ :D :D

Hmm... well, most of the people in the clan live in the United States. i know you live in Australlia, and thier is a pretty big time difference. We still would be able to have a game, though. :)

Yeh, I was playing Jedi Outcast one time with the new Jediplus. I look at the readme file and typed in breakdance. Lol. That was funny.......

Also, thanks for joining us Hekx. You don't have to be tested.

OK, where we play.... well, we don't.... we are currently trying to find a dedicated server.

Can't a guy go to work for a day and not feel like the world is over! Sheeesh. There must have been like 25 posts in a little over a day. We do need to play eachother sometime. I miss that. We also need to find out who is here and who we only think is here (in our clan). Z we really need to talk about those learners with Kami and soon. We are having a horde of people that need masters. Just to let you guys know I usually only play CTF or Team FFA or Holocron. I rarely play the others unless I know people in them. I also am usually in one of the more populated ones. I live in CA so take time zones into consideration. Z I need the map again. I had to reinstall my game because it was acting up and I deleted the clan map on accident. Make sure to let me know before you do though because it takes up the whole hotmail account. UMMMMM I am sorry I have not been here sooner. My AIM name is BigTeddyPaul so if any of you new people want to talk or ask something let me know.

I am also changing my avatar in a bit since it has been about a month. Which Final Fantasy character should I use besides Vivi and Cloud?

You guys are the best.

BigTeddyPaul

Originally posted by BigTeddyPaul

Can't a guy go to work for a day and not feel like the world is over! Sheeesh. There must have been like 25 posts in a little over a day. We do need to play eachother sometime. I miss that. We also need to find out who is here and who we only think is here (in our clan). Z we really need to talk about those learners with Kami and soon. We are having a horde of people that need masters. Just to let you guys know I usually only play CTF or Team FFA or Holocron. I rarely play the others unless I know people in them. I also am usually in one of the more populated ones. I live in CA so take time zones into consideration. Z I need the map again. I had to reinstall my game because it was acting up and I deleted the clan map on accident. Make sure to let me know before you do though because it takes up the whole hotmail account. UMMMMM I am sorry I have not been here sooner. My AIM name is BigTeddyPaul so if any of you new people want to talk or ask something let me know.

I am also changing my avatar in a bit since it has been about a month. Which Final Fantasy character should I use besides Vivi and Cloud?

You guys are the best.

BigTeddyPaul

Yeh. I'm on AIM right now, and so is Kmai. Take a hop on over. ;)

Archived