Home

Crimson Masters!

ZBomber

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ur such a gf thats why u dont play baseball anymore and i play for a raw ass highschool that wins alot .....\

ur clan is so damn annoying dont u understand why we dont like u guys at all its cuz u guys act sopfft and they u talk about us all the time it gets old and uh-uh real fast

(c. m) -see ya later word all the time

(soy)-- dont give a crap about u all

Originally posted by spitfire3228

ur such a gf thats why u dont play baseball anymore and i play for a raw ass highschool that wins alot .....\

ur clan is so damn annoying dont u understand why we dont like u guys at all its cuz u guys act so gay and they u talk about us all the time it gets old and gay real fast

(c. m) -gay all the time

(soy)-- dont give a crap about u all

:confused:

......SpitFire. Hmmm, that actually reminds me of something........I remember back when I was evil.......

(Goes back into his past)

.......I once said a long time ago that I was the greatest fighter ever alive, and that I could beat everyone........look what I got.......harrased by everyone on a forum not owned by Lucasforums......not a pretty picture, eh? Everyone was out to get me. I tried to convince them that I had changed, however, they didn't believe. They were still out to get me! They even wanted me dead! I had done some pretty evil things back then.....

So, I came here, and changed to a good guy. Almost every good, respectable fighter you have ever faced, like ZBomber for example, is trying to thwart your evil 'So big and bad' Sith clan plans.

Like I'm trying to..............by planning battle strategies beforehand.........

Archived