Home

Crimson Masters!

ZBomber

.......the power to lag a person just by downloading things, getting rid of the stuff at the end of the match, and lying about how powerful he is!

To show you just how WRONG you are about my 'hair-combing crap', I'm actually going to let you waltz into

http://www.jedi-outcast.com/forums/

Darth Yoda may have cheated his way to victory in battles, but there's one thing that he'll never win against..........truth.

:D :D :D :D

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i liked ur spunk back then kid before u saw the ass light side

u would ve been a great asset to our clan and we could have made u alot better but u chose to turn down the darkside

i feel tho as u fight with us everytime ur hate is swelling soon u will be back to ur old self and ours u will be

it only takes time

hahahahahhahahahdfhal;ksdhfl;k;adfkjl;askdjfl;kasdvn,zxcvkvxcilnmasm45223423542342 432k3n4bk2j4kj2bkl342jk3n4

I am not on the light side or the dark side. I'm both of them......I have always remained a dark jedi, and I have no meaning to harm anyone, unless they are those who prey on my friends, then I must fight to protect them, and so, tomorrow at 9 a.m. (when I have more time to be on) I challenge you to a test of truth, honor, and true allegiance, along with the lightsabers!

I have always been a Dark Jedi. That is what Dooku was. And so, I shall remain.......

Originally posted by topshot

.......Spitfire.:D :D :D :D

You have a lot of spunk, man, but the light side is the way! You used it in a battle with me, remember? You may be a c**** son-of-a-gun, but you're also one of the greatest fighters I've battled!

Well, I guess thats a start for not being enemies? :confused:

dark side - light side

:blast10::blaze6:

:blast9: v.s.

:blubeam::attack2:

:launcher:

dont u seee the differences ???????????????/???!??!?!?!

dont know about allies :devburn:

:wstupid:

dont u see the difference thats why it makes it so hard to be good guys the force of the dark side is so over powering

also tho u said were cheaters i dont know about the whole yoda thing but all i know is i didnt cheat cuz ive only played u once and that was on ur server ...well prolly other times but i cant afford to download while playing 56k would blow up ..lol

But, well, both sides of the force are invigorating. The ability to go co-vert, and the ability to energize teammates. That is what keeps me from going one side to another. I use both, but with less anger. It is what keeps me suped up for a good fight.:fett: :fett: :fett: :fett:

Well, well...so you wanna turn on lightsabers huh? Well then how about I pull out two double ended sabers...one red...the other ....red also(oh well)..... I throw one at a Jedi...he dodges it, but while he's busy dodging it, I throw a blast of lightning at him...MMmmmm...Jedi-Ala-Mode...well done with a side order of *you got knocked the **** out!* You see there? I can talk nice too..but seriously Topshot, you should become a sith and join us..if you want...we could even resume where we left off...me training you??? Well, even if your answer is no, we should be allies.

In the end, all fighting for the same cause, we are! - Darth Yoda

Archived