Home

Crimson Masters!

ZBomber

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alrighty everyone I sent an Email to everoyne in the clan. If you didn't get it let me know and I will send it to you again. Nothing much new here. I downloaded 1942 multiplayer demo and have been busy with that and work so if there are any questions you know where to reach me.

BigTeddyPaul

I know a smattering of HTML, can easily use a 'For Dummies' type book about it. I'm also just getting into ASP coding, plus I'm not too shabby with Photoshop. I believe you have my e-mail, just tell me if I can help, I'll try to squeeze in time to code so long as it's OK with you.

Originally posted by BigTeddyPaul

Alrighty everyone I sent an Email to everoyne in the clan. If you didn't get it let me know and I will send it to you again. Nothing much new here. I downloaded 1942 multiplayer demo and have been busy with that and work so if there are any questions you know where to reach me.

BigTeddyPaul

lol, I love reading your newsletters... :)

I'll be able to make it to the clan game,unless somethign happens.

Originally posted by TheMule

I know a smattering of HTML, can easily use a 'For Dummies' type book about it. I'm also just getting into ASP coding, plus I'm not too shabby with Photoshop. I believe you have my e-mail, just tell me if I can help, I'll try to squeeze in time to code so long as it's OK with you.

well,what I was thinking of instead,was maybe a clan project. Everyone taht wanted to particpate in making the site can. I already started it, but if any of you can come up with a better layout, etc, we'll use it. :)

Clickie here

Site looks nice! I can do some graphics work if you have anything you don't want to do yourself ( I can make buttons, banners, take high-res screen shot and cut stuff out...).

Maybe each member of the clan could have a page on the site for a picture, their profile, their history, and other stuff? Guess that would depend on how much space you have.

Thanks everyone for pitching in on the site. I am sure it will turn out great. All I ask is that I either have access to a page where I can post news or I can give it to you about 2 or 3 times a week and you can paste it.

I will be sending another Email becuase I was an idiot and put 2 Pacific 6 Eastern. There are only three hours not 4 so I will clarify. Plus, we are going to help one of our fellow clans this Saturday. Details will be in the Email.

Have fun!

Oh well. That is why we have the : in our name. Plus since you said they are French most of us will never see them.

Vertes looks like green and the other word looks like ? Don't badger me! I took my two years of French 3 years ago and haven't spoken it since so leave me alone.

BigTeddyPaul

I want everyone to know, I will NOT be here tommarow till Monday. So, I will not be able to make any clan sessions. So, Bigteddypaul, take alot of screenies, then send them to me. I wnat to add them to our banner. Have fun everyone, and I'll see you late moinday/tuesday! :)

WOW! Must have been a late night last night or you guys totally forgot. NO ONE CAME TO THE SESSION TODAY! Not a single soul. I knew of three people who could not make it but what about the rest of you? I talked to Dracofyre and Topshot was on a few hours before but I never got to talk to him. This is not good. If you cannot come to a meeting I need to you tell me. I am a little disappointed in you guys.

DRok if you want to join I need some way to contact you. Please send me an Email and we can discuss some stuff.

I sent an Email about this Saturday which I need most of you to attend. Get back to me as soon as possible.

Have fun!

BigTeddyPaul

Is there anyway for you to get on those 10 minutes before hand just to even write an Email saying I will not be there? I know things come up and as I said in the Email you have told me when you can or cannot come most of the time.

The meeting is at 4 tomorrow. Dracofyre has school so he is the only one besides people without internet access who are excused so far.

BigTeddyPaul

Alrighty here is the time for the meeting tomorrow.

6 Pacific, 9 Eastern. Get on AIM or MSN and we will go to a chat room where we can all talk. If only two or three people come when I know more want to come the few of us will discuss what we can and then I will hold another meeting for those who did not come. Thanks and you all have fun.

BigTeddyPaul

Archived