Home

Crimson Masters!

ZBomber

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think what Coach means by that is what servers do we play on casually just for fun not always in clan meetings. I personally only play in CTF or TFFA and if there are enough people online holocron. The main server I use for CTF is Nemesis. I normally have the best time there but I haven't played casually for about 3 weeks now do to job and this SICKNESS FROM HELL. It has been about 5 days now and I predict I am still about four days to moderate body restoration. I helped unload three trips of groceries today and I was physically wasted. My lungs have the capacity of a miniature whoopie cushion it feels like.

We will start playing this week on Friday and Sunday and will continue to play then until we feel we need to change to dates to accomidate people. It will all be sent in an Email in a day or two. Sorry that everything has been so hush hush and quiet but I have been overpowered here lately.

Chairs for a Council room should always have 12 or 13. Only the Round Table has had more. Can't wait to see the final map Evads.

Hope you all are having fun watch lots of Simpsons and Hockey. My Blues are on a 8 game winning streak.

BigTeddyPaul

Originally posted by D-Rok

Yeah, thanks for clarifying that BTP. I think I wanna go for the light side of the force for now. So, now that I've chosen a side, what do I need to do?

well... I go poof

Now your a jedi

um... yeh, like hekx said, chose your jeid name, then, thats it. Your a jedi! :)

Coach I will send you an Email tomorrow with everything I can think of pertaining to the light side and how to proceed.

To everyone in the clan the times will be given out tomorrow for matches. We will be working on Team and CTF so we can challenge others.

Everything else will be sent in another of my long winded and very detailed Emails tomorrow. It is my mother's B-Day to day and I am still not 100% healthy so until then.

Have fun!

BigTeddyPaul

You may have noticed I have been gone for a few days, this is becuase of something called Age of Mythology. It is a PC game that I recently bought, and it is great. Therefore I now split my time between JK2 and AOM.

I am still in the clan and will still make the map and stuff, but I am also in a clan for AOM so I will divide my time.

Archived