Home

Crimson Masters!

ZBomber

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by BigTeddyPaul

Hahaha! It is Jess. Now everyone gather around and let Unlce Paul tell you a story. Once a long time ago . . . well about 5 months ago there was this clan called the Star Wars Museum clan. This clan was founded by ZBomber and Jessman. I was their first and pretty much only recruit before the clan disanded due to Jess' personal life future. Then after some debating with myself I decided to stick with Z instead of joining another clan. Then Kamiclone, ZBomeber, and I founded Crimson Masters in all its infinite glory. So you could say that Jess is our ancestor parent person. I hoped you liked the story.

How is your life going Jess? Not too much here. Just usual clan business which is a lot harder than it looks. We are up to 10 members and everything seems good.

Have Fun!

BigTeddyPaul

:rofl:

Thanks Papa Paul! ;)

Damn, I missed Jess.... I was busy that day. Well, if your reaind this...... um... hi. :D

Nice ;)

I have my old reskin of the mandalorian model somewhere...

I never use it anymore, I'll see if I can find a picture of it..

[Edit]

Got one! I don't know how to work ModView to well, but here's a picture of the default skin. I made is darker and darker over time :D

MandoReskin.jpg

Originally posted by Hekx Noxu

Nice ;)

I have my old reskin of the mandalorian model somewhere...

I never use it anymore, I'll see if I can find a picture of it..

[Edit]

Got one! I don't know how to work ModView to well, but here's a picture of the default skin. I made is darker and darker over time :D

MandoReskin.jpg

I member that. Mine was just alittle reskin. Not much.

Modelview is hard to work. I figured it out though, last night. :)

Originally posted by D-Rok

I was curious, what kind of custom keyboard configurations do you guys use that make playing easier?

F is push

G is pull

H is heal

Q is use force

Tab is speed

R is screen shot

T is taunt

U is say "Ouch!"

I is say "Good Fight"

O is say "Nice"

P is say "lol"

Shift is change saber stance

Ctrl is walk

F1-F8 I use to bind various messages

F9-F12 have name binds

KeyPad Enter is the score display that goes on tab normally

End is change between 1st and 3rd person

I *think* that's all of them but I'm not real sure anymore.

;)

This setup was made for single player and then modified for dueling and now it's starting to evlove again to include FFA type games.

PS sorry can't make the game tonight.

For those who do not read the Email there will be no session tomorrow on Friday and right now there is not one scheduled on Sunday due to people not telling me their plans. If people still want to play on Sunday I need to be informed.

Z will be back. He is a part of the Swamp after all.

Have Fun everyone!

BigTeddyPaul

Well, I for one, have some plans. First of all, I'll setup my server on Sunday at a good time when anybody could be on, be it training with the clan, or training with my good friend, the ShinJedi.

Second of all, I want to make up for not holding the match I scheduled with BigTeddyPaul.

And 3rd, the last thing I state, I'm still trying to fix up my skin, or as I'd call it, *Dr. Evil fingers* my "personality power" suit.

Archived