Home

Crimson Masters!

ZBomber

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys! Well I have been working on my site a lot. The hockey section kicks major buttocks. I have so far scanned in over 150 pictures that I need to upload to the site which I am working on today. I do not know much of what to do except maye include some screenshots and links on my JK site since Kamiclone has already made his site. I have not worked on my bio yet Kami. Been to busy with my site and the toils of daily life. If my padawan is watching I am sending you an Email about our practices and what not in the near future. Jess your site is awesome and I am very envious that we do not have you in this clan. You are a true artisan and all around nice guy. To Z man you over a 1000 posts already? SHEEESH. Go and keep plugging up the clan man. How many members are we up to anyways? Last I heard it was 12 but that means nothing. You guys have fun and I hope to "see" you soon. OH yeah! I was thinking that for my site if you guys had anyway to send me a small picture of you (not more than 100KB) I could post it on my site so we could all have a visual of the person we are talking to. If this is a bad idea then oh well it was worth a shot. I am just throwing out ideas.

Have fun!

BigTeddyPaul

Only 30 more days until hockey starts (season that is).

Originally posted by BigTeddyPaul

Hey guys! Well I have been working on my site a lot. The hockey section kicks major buttocks. I have so far scanned in over 150 pictures that I need to upload to the site which I am working on today. I do not know much of what to do except maye include some screenshots and links on my JK site since Kamiclone has already made his site. I have not worked on my bio yet Kami. Been to busy with my site and the toils of daily life. If my padawan is watching I am sending you an Email about our practices and what not in the near future. Jess your site is awesome and I am very envious that we do not have you in this clan. You are a true artisan and all around nice guy. To Z man you over a 1000 posts already? SHEEESH. Go and keep plugging up the clan man. How many members are we up to anyways? Last I heard it was 12 but that means nothing. You guys have fun and I hope to "see" you soon. OH yeah! I was thinking that for my site if you guys had anyway to send me a small picture of you (not more than 100KB) I could post it on my site so we could all have a visual of the person we are talking to. If this is a bad idea then oh well it was worth a shot. I am just throwing out ideas.

Have fun!

BigTeddyPaul

Only 30 more days until hockey starts (season that is).

Whats your site?

My Padawan is EvadsJeatl. Hockey might not be as popular but it does not mean that it is a worse sport that football. In hockey it is non-stop action as opposed to football where it takes 40 seconds to run a 7 second play. I played football in HS as a right tackle so I do like football and do know what I am talking about. In hockey you play the full hour as opposed to football. Plus I cannot skate so I really admire the guys who can. The site is at

http://www.geocities.com/bigteddypaul/mypage.html?1031693866029

It is not even close to being done yet and only has some hockey stuff up but I am learning and getting much better at it. Have fun!

BigTeddyPaul

I only use mind trick in duel if you need more than one kill per win in duel. The reason why is that when you first begin I believe the health meter is up past 100 and it gives them a little but more living power. To counter this I trick them, hide a while, and then attack once the mind trick has expired. It works well most times because people usually do not choose seeing in duel.

BigTeddyPaul

I think it was a compliment Jess. Did you see the smiles at the end? Either they are smart ass smiles or THANKS smilies. I will not put words in Topshots mouth but I do not think that Topshot was trying to be disrespectful. I could be wrong but from my perspective it does not appear so. Heh. I do not think any one wants to admit they are wrong.

BigTeddyPaul

Archived