Home

Cheaters detected

Spirit/Inside

I played on gamesdomains servers few days ago and I detected a very lame cheater. He was on a clan and he used INVISIBLE skin so that only his gun or saber was seen. He was a newbie and was also easily killed, but if that spreads..its a lame thing.

Ill send later today the screenshots I got of him...

Until then...watch your back fellow clan members!

Yes, I know its a skin..very obvious:)

But skin like that is lame and should not be allowed in servers.

I have met such things in Unreal Tournament and luckily they

made those CHSP servers that do not let Lame skins in, unless

you know how to hack it.

Some images will be added soon as a link to show what its like.

lol, I did stop this one very easily.. cause noobs only use laming instead of pure skill:) You will see how good that skin is when I add the link...theres an intresting point in it:)

I think you are talking rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!

To see an invisible skin you need to have downloaded it at some point. If you dont have a skin that someone is using you should see Kyle. You would only see the invisible man if you have an invisible skin or your Kyle skin is corrupted!

I remember once I was using the Boba Fett skin and some guy insisted I was invisible!!! I asked the rest of the server players and they either saw Boba or Kyle. I can only assume his Kyle skin was faulty.

Here is an invisible skin:

http://www.jediknight2files.com/file.info?ID=2772

Now if you want to download and install it thats up to you. Just dont complain if you see it sometimes.

All I am trying to say is when people complain about these so called Invisible men they should have a good look at their own PK3s first before they complain about cheating!!! And turn off autodownload!!!!

1.02????? That explains it - but that was a MASSIVE bug and it was patched - If u do not upgrade then how can you complain?

I was assuming that he was playing with a patched version.

If not then all I can suggest is install the patch or select 'Force Player models'.

One other alternative is to install a new skin and rename it to the same as the invisible skin so when someone selects the invisible skin you wiull see the skin you installed (Does that make sense?)

You do realize you have helped this "skin" spread. SOmelosers goona goto google and try to find this "skin" and when they do thier goona send it to all thier noob friends. Of corase if the server doesnt have the skin then u cant use it so what was i talking about again???

As far as I'm concerned it s free world, let 'em use it if they want. It's not fair but for as long as I can remember in ever game that has had mp there have always been these little "issues" that pop up. They become popular and then the people doing them get sick of it and things, for the most part go back to normal.

Originally posted by Spirit/Inside

I played on gamesdomains servers few days ago and I detected a very lame cheater. He was on a clan and he used INVISIBLE skin so that only his gun or saber was seen. He was a newbie and was also easily killed, but if that spreads..its a lame thing.

SCANDAL! CHEATS! CALL THE POLICE, FBI, CIA, NSA AND GESTAPO!

Originally posted by Spirit/Inside

It's just a pathetic model for pathetic n00bs. I'm glad you owned him, he deserved it.

This was only a bug in 1.02 (fixed in all other versions). A simple third party fix file was released for 1.02 a long time ago, it just replaces the skin on your end with Kyle Katarn. It's actually quite easy to fix. So, nothing to see here...

Archived