Home

What are the differences between the PS2 & PC versions of EMI?

scabb

(game freezes, PC is turned off, PS2 is turned on and hugged. All is well in gaming world.)

You're so cute sometimes, Blaze. :D :D

Yeah, and since adventure games are far not as popular as other genres I think it was a really good result.

*sigh* Another reason not to mock EfMI...

• 2 weeks later...

All the characters in the PS2 version have 9 times as many polygons as they did in the PS2 version. Also, the controls are all screen relative, instead of character relative and they're tweaked to work better than the PC version's screen relative controls. There's also the concept art and the addition of the Monkey Invaders Easter Egg. You can also win the game by bringing up the menu and then pressing: up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, square, circle, select, start.

• 1 year later...

I remember trying to slot the ps2 models into the pc version once. I thought it hadnt worked because they looked exactly the same :~

Ex-employee eh? That puts this in a new light. Also thats got a great quote in it "I don't think anyone will want to post anything about RTX Red Rock five years after its release". Has it even been a year yet?

Archived