Home

Zone Idiots

CagedCrado

The zone always lags, there are never any good games, and all of the members + are idiots. They dont let you call people names, and why is that? The name you call people applies to them. Im not sure who it was but on of gates' idiot minions banned me from the zone for saying RPG IDIOTS, and now i am looking for a way to bipass it because the old way of signing on and off dosent work with .net BS If you are an rpger that plays where you just get booted for blowing somebody up, i cant say what i think about you. What am i supposed to do, go into random rooms calling people idiots? How do i get back on the zone?

[edited for inappropriate comments. don't refer to people you don't think highly of as 'fags' or 'faggots' here, as I don't want to get in the mess of a gay person being offended and holding me responsible for it]

Originally posted by Old_Ben

There's always an ingame server finder.

Yeah... start multiplayer go to join game and wait for the list to come up... :D that easy...

true you might have to change a few things at the top to get it started... like move search from local to internet... and a few other options up on the top to help you find the game your looking for... :D

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

My cousin lives about 2 hours away. I don't know any other way to play than to use the zone.:(

get there ip adres when they are playing with you, and vica versa, make an appointment, start a game at that time, and let your cousins type \connect your_ip-adress in the console

Archived