Home

what is being flamed?

Acrylic

WHAT ?! you don't KNOW what FLAMING IS?!!!!!!!!! OMGLOLROFL what a 1337 N00b! Thats probley the dumbist thing I've heard all day. Don't worry I'm not lauging with you I'm laughing AT you.

--------------------------

Thats a Flame(give or take a few explisitives and degridations of your mother) everything I wrote above is for Illistrating a point and I mean None of it. Basicly its when your attacked personaly, its ok to tear apart your opinions and prove you wronge but when people insult your intelegence or attack your personaly its a flame and unexceptable at most respected forums.

Class Dismissed.

Well.....I'm not a forums N00b....well, I am to LucasForums, but I was always at BulbaGarden a long time ago when it was still around....

---------------------------

EDIT: I am currently talking to Kjølen on the phone right now....and explaining what you said Adventurer, and he says you were flaming me because I didn't know what flaming was.......anyways...now I know.....and I'm not a revenge person, so, you are off the hook.....for now..... :):p:o

Originally posted by AcrylicGuitar

Well.....I'm not a forums N00b....well, I am to LucasForums, but I was always at BulbaGarden a long time ago when it was still around....

---------------------------

EDIT: I am currently talking to Kjølen on the phone right now....and explaining what you said Adventurer, and he says you were flaming me because I didn't know what flaming was.......anyways...now I know.....and I'm not a revenge person, so, you are off the hook.....for now..... :):p:o

er did you read my post? I didn't mean anything I said,, I was just showing you what an example Flame would look like. It was kind of a Joke, you know Flameing you about not knowing what a Flame was.

Originally posted by The Adventurer

er did you read my post? I didn't mean anything I said,, I was just showing you what an example Flame would look like. It was kind of a Joke, you know Flameing you about not knowing what a Flame was.

Ok,

I kinda figured it out after I posted....I'm so embarrased!!!

Originally posted by Courthold

Bucket of water solves all.

Not true. With some fires water can be a hazard, and the best thing to do is cut off that particular fires oxygen supply.

I forget whick kind of fires though.

Oh well, never mind.

[mockingly]Thats what I told him[/mockingly]

PFFT! I know that, but....we already establish a what would you call it...a comprimmise? or something about that it was a joke....So Steve...one last time....stay out of my biznass please. thank you.

Originally posted by AcrylicGuitar

PFFT! I know that, but....we already establish a what would you call it...a comprimmise? or something about that it was a joke....So Steve...one last time....stay out of my biznass please. thank you.

How the heck was that in your business?

Also... i didn't exactly understand what you just said...

Archived