Home

Jedi Of The Dark clan recruiting

<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jessman: If all goes well. I should have the server up and running by tonight, I already pm'ed you about it, but just to let you know.

I will be running JediPlus 3.2 with the latest and most common used models.

Check your Private mail for further details

Thanks man. I might not be able to get on tonight. I have company but I'll very much try. I hope everyone hears this. We now have a dedicated server up. Supports Jediplus 3.2, I hope you join today. No update yet on the skins. But I'll ask him to post some screenshots. Thanks again elmo, and I left you some pm's as well. Get back to me and let me know. Thanks.

Ok we now have three members, a map on the way, skins in progress, a saber hilt in production, a new kickass webpage in progress, a dedicated server that runs the jedi plus mod 3.2 and message boards for the clan. Thanks everyone for your support. We're still looking for some players. Once we get five we will be playing everyday. So join today and kick some jedi arse. Later.

Webpage update. I've added the new members to the roster in the members section. Also I've added descriptions for the ranks in the ranks section. Still working on the dark jedi section but the sith section is finished. Also an update on the homepage. I've listed what we have to offer our members. Hope you check it out. Thanks

hey. well i think its a pretty cool idea to have a clan devoted to one mod.. thats what it is isnt it?

Basically I want him in my clan becuase he's a friend not because of his talents.

thats a quote from.. er cant remember but my point is.. is there anything wrong with that. i mean i have people in my clan who arent so good. but they're in cos they are a good friend. does it make it wrong for people to bag you because you have someone in your clan who isnt so good? i think that it is really low. what do you think

Archived