Home

Jedi Of The Dark clan recruiting

<JOTD>Jedi Hunter

your lucky dude to have a server im using the msn zone at the mo but i will eventualy get a server from barrys word once my clan is big enough i have one member plus another on the way tested and taught him a few things. i have an idea thogh i would like you to test my learners eventualy so you can tell me weather they are worthy of the rank they are taking. i would like to do the same for your clan if you like.

i will be recruiting from the zone as im having more luck their than here and barrys world any how must scoot mail me from my site or here dude.:D

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't want to join any clan mergers only because even though you might like a clan. Merging could destroy your friendship with that clan. We all have our own views on how a clan should be run. So that's why I like the independent clans. Personally I believe that the clan members should have as much say as the clan leader. But that's just me. Well, thank you all for your support. I can't say much right now. Tonight I'll be gone. Visiting my fiancee's mother. Gonna be an overnighter this time. AHHHHH! lol well guys take it easy. I'll get this buisness taken care of as soon as I get back. Thanks all, and if you would like to join register here and be sure to have a good day. :)

Well, the past two days have been quite fun. We are trying to have a game each day. And so far everyday we've had a game. Though you don't have to show up at every game. We hope that when you get bored that you hop on our server and scrap it out with a friend in the clan. Also I would like to welcome Halo to our clan. Welcome aboard man. :)

Check it out here. It isn't finished yet. But we're working hard to bring it to you. I'm working on an intro right now. And a banner is also in the works. Check the page out here In the meantime check our temp webpage out here And be sure to Register and become an official member. Also our Forums are available to everyone. We usually use it to talk about schedules and works in progress but anyone can check it out and see what's up with our clan. Also we have some great avatars. :) Thank you.

Originally posted by jessman233

I would like to welcome a new moderator of the Clan Section. Welcome aboard Obiwan13. Hope we all don't give ya too much trouble. ;) Also everyone check the above links to join/check out our pages. Thanks. Oh and welcome to our forums tercero, your input is much appreciated. Later all. :)

Thank ye kindly ;)

I'm not a pushover or anything, so......

group hug. Come on, group hug.

No one hugs me. :(

:D

btw- your site is looking awesome! :thumbsup:

I just make friends. Lol, some of them just happen to be well known. Tercero's a real nice guy. Lol, alot nicer then alot of modelers I've met heh. Btw, big props go to Andy867 for doing some skins for us. And to Master Shawn for his work on our clan hilt. Also a big thanks to Crazy Elmo for our forums and our dedicated server. Thanks Elmo :). Though we still need someone to help us out with a few things on our new page. We can't seem to find anyone that knows how to create a banner. That and we need someone that knows how to do an intro. Anyone who helps us will get full credit for their work. I appreciate everyones help in making us a good clan. And remember, we're still recruiting. So register here today and become one with the darkside. ;) And thanks Obiwan, I take great pride in my work. As I'm sure you do. . Your page looks great too. Alot of hard work put into it. :) Anyway, Take it easy everyone, and good luck to you all on your recruiting.

Originally posted by =l PL l=Stalker

hi mate

ill make you one

if you want to know what i can do check me out @ http://www.ping-laggits.cjb.com

thanks again.. oh and i wont charge anything.. just recuits to my clan if you can :D

click here for site

you are a tosser. !! what u dont think il recognize that the names completely differant. i know you want to be like my you little tosser and i know im good looking and everything.. but like.. get a life!!!!

Originally posted by =|PL|=Stalker

you are a tosser. !! what u dont think il recognize that the names completely differant. i know you want to be like my you little tosser and i know im good looking and everything.. but like.. get a life!!!!

Don't mind him, Stalker, I took care of the cloner. ;)

Originally posted by jessman233

Anyone know how to make banners? My clan needs some banners. I gave it a shot myself but it looked like a 5 year old did it, lol. Anyway, any help would be most appreciated. Thanks, and good luck to all of you on your clan recruiting. :)

I can, what would you like on it?

Yeah I'd really appreciate it. I could gather a few pics up for you to splice into a banner if you like. Or you can handle that yourself. All I ask is that it has no Jedi, but Sith/dark Jedi on the banner. And the words "Jedi Of The Dark". If you could do that for me I'd really appreciate it. Maybe a cool backround. That's all up to you. If you'd like to get a feel of our clan we have links to our forums and our homepage above that might prove to be of some help. Thanks alot man. :)

this will give me something better to do in my free time then pick up hookers in GTAIII :rolleyes: (bu playing JKII online is acceptable) hehe.... ok just email me pictures that you want on the banner @ admin@ping-laggits.cjb.com also tell me what size... etc eg (1024) like mine is made for 1024pixels.. etc.. weather you want a full page banner or a banner in the center... etc.. so did you like mine???

thanks for your time againmy site here

Archived