Home

500 ways you know you are a newb

Twins of Doom

294. You keep getting killed by a guy that only uses the stun baton.

-I remember going into an FFA once and put all my force powers in everything but lightsaber so all I had was the stun baton. I kept using mind trick and killed a lot of guys with the stunbaton! Even the ones with light sabers! That was a hoot! I think I binded "Zap! You were killed by a stun baton!" to a key just to rub it in... eventually, they ganged up on me and kept telling each other "put points in Sight!" I never laughed harder in JO. I was sorry to see the stunbaton gone from JA.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
294. You keep getting killed by a guy that only uses the stun baton.

-I remember going into an FFA once and put all my force powers in everything but lightsaber so all I had was the stun baton. I kept using mind trick and killed a lot of guys with the stunbaton! Even the ones with light sabers! That was a hoot! I think I binded "Zap! You were killed by a stun baton!" to a key just to rub it in... eventually, they ganged up on me and kept telling each other "put points in Sight!" I never laughed harder in JO. I was sorry to see the stunbaton gone from JA.

ROFLMAO!

ROFLMAO!

"I's gots stunded!" :firemad:

295: Accusing someone of hacking because they won the kick battle, especially when you started it.

if u not a newb prove @ 1v1 nervous.gif

oh BTW you churlish super-hick, mjz was starter and team captain of the DSbr team that went undefeated on every major ladder and tournament. Their matches were broadcast over the internet with shoutcasts. Go back to pretending to be yoda plZ

Wow no one cares okay?

All I see in DSbr posts is psuedo-intellectual drivel and scathing arrogance.

This is a place for collaborative conversation, not to promote your "|33t ClAN!!!"

Now plz stop spamming, it just makes you look like you have nothing better to do.

Wow no one cares okay?

All I see in DSbr posts is psuedo-intellectual drivel and scathing arrogance.

This is a place for collaborative conversation, not to promote your "|33t ClAN!!!"

Now plz stop spamming, it just makes you look like you have nothing better to do.

Quoted for emphasis and utter truth.

*goes to wring out his thread-cleaning mop*

Good sir knight, you have the wit of an inbred yokel. You are just as capable of getting our sense of humor as you are of beating us at jk2.

You really think you can say anything to anyone on these forums eh?

Please don't act if your the best gamer on JO and challenging everybody to a duel who disagrees your childish behaviour.You cannot say things like this to ppl who are here longer than a couple of months unlike you.

I hope you learn to speak with ppl properly before quoting anyone else.

Good sir knight, you have the wit of an inbred yokel. You are just as capable of getting our sense of humor as you are of beating us at jk2.

Shut the **** up. Just shut the **** up. Nobody cares about you or your stupid clan. That's all you people can say. Exalt your superiority over other people in some game. Get perspective, assholes. In the grand scheme of life, you are losers. Your greatest claim to fame is being able to win at a stupid little game. I'd not be surprised if you end up living in your parents' basements for the rest of your miserable lives, living out your fantasies online 'pwning n00bs' and all your stupid bull****. I've had it with you.

It's people like you that make online gaming a little less enjoyable for everyone. And not because of the way you play, but because of the way you act. Get a clue.

Hey thanks for backing me up Saberist, those kids are so rediculous...I kept asking them why they would offend anyone over a frickin video game...I just don't get it. They must be pretty young...I guess...I hope.

Any hoooo I just want to say that I LOVE JEDI OUTCAST and I have a feeling that the community is growing...just a feeling...though I can't help but be optimistic.

Do you share my optimism?

If not, well then I'll just flame you and challenge you to a duel!!!!!1 :firemad:

• 3 weeks later...
299. You get pulled and attacked while down without a sabre more than once, and then go and complain about it on an internet forum. :xp:

You got to it first! Damn you TK-8252!

Has anyone encountered the fags that force grip you and put you behind a wall, kick you and then attack with a saber, or just ignore your questions about a move? I hate them and i think they're ruining this game. And i've tried the absorb, for some reason, it doesnt work against pull/push. and now i remember why i stopped playing for three years

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Too late to add you play with force powers?

So this is your first post since you joined almost 3 years ago.

Wow

Any way, are you saying that people who play full force are noobs?

I'll quote mehself.

Watching people get huffity puffity over personal preference's is just amazing

Archived