Home

Lord of the Rings: TC

Ixian Rovieda

That's right, myself and about 7 others are currently working on a mod for Jedi Outcast that will be a Total Conversion to Lord of the Rings. As of now I'm sad to say we have a lot of fresh talent, we're looking for some experienced modelers, mappers, animators, and skinners, you name it. If you dont have any experience but are still interested and want to contribute to the project please stop by our temporary website LotR:TC . At the bottom of the page there is a link to our temporary forum and team list page. Please contact me at ixian@jedi-order.net or post on the forum! This will be a very fun project and we're hoping only for the best!

What ever that was about the other LOTR TC having 3 members was incorrect, we have around 6-8 members and plenty to help when needed, for now i say we name each TC so there is less confusion. I'f you want more info on the progress of the "other TC" vist our forums hosted on nrgteam.com http://www.nrgteam.com/nrgforums/viewforum.php?f=10&sid=d80fb902a9c23b3d6ba09d031c9c5e6c

(site will be up in the next few weeks)

I can help with making the Intro Scrolling text, which will be seen in the JK1: TC, AOTC:TC (which is still VERY MUCH alive), and helped contributed to the Episode 3: A Jedi's Worst Fear Mod. So, all I will need is a simple text of what you will want the intro scroller to say, and I can take it from there.

dmccarthy100@charter.net, or

andy867@jediknightii.net (make sure to put in the subject box "LOTR: TC" without the quotes.

Archived