Home

Parodies

Guest King Andrei

Guest King Andrei
Originally posted by mercatfat

I believe he means "Everyone on every other forum hates me, so I'll post retarded and spammy topics here instead until people ask me to stop and ask me to shorten my sig, after which I'll start attempting to flame people".

This ain't spam! If you don't know the meaning of "parody" look in the dictionary! *SIGH*:mad:

Everyone, please ignore this person. No one on LucasForums hates me, except some people from Mixnmojo.com, which is the reason why I left that forum for good. And what's this about the signature? I've seen bigger.:confused:

Look, dude, I don't know what the hell do you want, you've been harrasing me on all the other forums. I have never flamed anyone. Don't continue this kind of activity or I'll suggest that you be banned.

Guest King Andrei

No, it won't start. I'm going to ignore this person from now on. There's not going to be another senseless posting of spam about this. I'm going to delete this topic soon, so it won't turn into a pointless discussion. Good day!

I believe he means "Everyone on every other forum hates me, so I'll post retarded and spammy topics here instead until people ask me to stop and ask me to shorten my sig, after which I'll start attempting to flame people".

You hypocrite, you just flamed him! Place nice now, children!

Guest King Andrei

I only poke fun at you because you're so jumpy.

Well, and because you never seem to like to take responsibility for you actions or admit that you're wrong.

Hey, look, sorry about that incident at Mixnmojo.com, I never wanted to flame you or anyone, now it's over, there's no reason to continue this discussion about what happened.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived