Episode 7?

Will SW: Episode 7 be made?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Will SW: Episode 7 be made?

• Yes
    • No
    • Cheese
    • Option 4

I don't really know. I really hope they make 7-8-9 but George likes to leave about 3 years in between each movie, which would mean a long wait. He'd be quite old after making 7-8-9 and I don't think he'd like anyone else to make the movies, only himself.

But I hope that he does.

-Axims

Nope, not going to be made. GL said that he will be 60 by the time epIII is finished. Like axims said, it will take him at least three years to do each of the next three movies (total of 9yrs to be exact) . GL said he doesn't want to be 70 and still doing star wars, he wants to enjoy life. If he does one of the three parts, he will do all of them and that I'm afraid won't happen:(

It would be cool to see though. You're right Wraith, I don't want to see another actor playing Han Solo, just isn't right;) .

well i always was thinking ablut certain books... and i thought to my self.... that GL should make the X-wing Series into a TV series.... just from the books.. split each book in some parts.. and do book 1 till 7.... i would REALY like that.. it wont happen but it would be cool.

There are a whole bunch of Star Wars books out.. and the NJO are just the newer version that play like more than 20 years after episode 6 the return of the Jedi.

for episode 7, 8 and 9.. i would advice yout to get the Thrawn trilogy.

i dont know the title of that one.. but ill look it up :D

Id go for NJO for 7,8, and 9. Easc trilogy focuses on a different generation. The Thrawn trilogy is the same group with Han Leia Luke etc.. NJO has a whole new cast plus much older versions of the tried and true group consisting of Luke Leia Han. I dont think GL shoud ever create a tv series. It would turn out ****ty

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by Axims

I don't really know. I really hope they make 7-8-9 but George likes to leave about 3 years in between each movie, which would mean a long wait. He'd be quite old after making 7-8-9 and I don't think he'd like anyone else to make the movies, only himself.

But I hope that he does.

-Axims

I can't imagine anyone else doing the movies either!

Originally posted by Kryllith

it might be nice if we were able to read the last trilogy as George envisions it rather then being limited to the EU.

Kryllith

I agree ^_^, but we can only hope for this Kryllith.......:(

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by Leemu Taos

Nope, not going to be made. GL said that he will be 60 by the time epIII is finished. Like axims said, it will take him at least three years to do each of the next three movies (total of 9yrs to be exact) . GL said he doesn't want to be 70 and still doing star wars, he wants to enjoy life. If he does one of the three parts, he will do all of them and that I'm afraid won't happen:(

It would be cool to see though. You're right Wraith, I don't want to see another actor playing Han Solo, just isn't right;) .

yeh. i wish they would make more.

But since ep. 3 wil lbe the last.

I'm gonna go on the first day, and make it very remberful! :)

I will be very sad when ep 3 is done..........no more star wars films in theaters. :(

Some of the guys @ work and I were talking that a cool matinee would be the ep I & II and even show all of them after a while of ep 3's release!! :D

I doubt this will happen, it would just be cool to sit in a theater and enjoy star wars all day long!!

Archived