Home

Expanded Universe.

CagedCrado

Movies Flaws:

1. Takes entirely cool character such as anakin and luke and turns them gay with freakish acters.

EU Flaws:

1. is only in books and is hard to read it all without a considerable investment in time.

2. If it is turned into a movie they cast losers into the best characters/heros role.

3.Some of it is a little crazy, but not a lot of it.

The expanded universe is star wars, and is okeyed by some of lucas' people before it hits the shelves, george lucas still has the definitive vision, but until he says this isnt star wars anymore by it not fitting into what he has made his version, it is star wars. Just accept that Expanded universe is a good thing because it continues the great story started by george lucas, and also if you are angry that chewie died, things need to change, there is so much more to star wars than chewie and luke and all of those other people. Boba Fett was too cool to die in the sarlaac, dengar saved him but i dont remember how.

Originally posted by CagedCrado

Movies Flaws:

1. Takes entirely cool character such as anakin and luke and turns them gay with freakish acters.

EU Flaws:

1. is only in books and is hard to read it all without a considerable investment in time.

2. If it is turned into a movie they cast losers into the best characters/heros role.

3.Some of it is a little crazy, but not a lot of it.

The expanded universe is star wars, and is okeyed by some of lucas' people before it hits the shelves, george lucas still has the definitive vision, but until he says this isnt star wars anymore by it not fitting into what he has made his version, it is star wars. Just accept that Expanded universe is a good thing because it continues the great story started by george lucas, and also if you are angry that chewie died, things need to change, there is so much more to star wars than chewie and luke and all of those other people. Boba Fett was too cool to die in the sarlaac, dengar saved him but i dont remember how.

Yes,for once I agree with you. I also think of the EU as part of the story,but any contradictions between the Movies and the EU always results in the movies winning.

And no,you havent won:rolleyes:

Wel I am not going to come in here and flame you for your opinion........I'm just going to give you mine.

The EU did indeed ruin the characters IMO. I think when Luke said "I Will never join the dark side," I think he was serious. And Just about how many clones of the emporer do they need?! And Boba died in that sarlacc. Dengo or Dango or falalalalalango or whatever didn't save him.

My EU story. ENJOY!

Luke sat in his apartment, sipping some tea. When suddenly a robber jumped through his window.

"Hand me your money!" The man said.

"You don't need my money." Luke said, as the man pulled a small lizard out of his pocket.

The lizard looked at Luke and said: "You want Geico! not Gecko!"

Luke pouted and said "NOOOOOO! Not a Yslarmi! Now I am powerless! Here, have my money!" Luke said, as he gave the man all of his money, and the man walked off. Luke was sad, so he went to lay down on his bed. A few moments later, a man entered his bedroom.

"Luke, It is I, Your father. Turns out I did survive the whole remove the helment thing. Just wanted to let ya know. See ya." Anakin said, as he walked out, and Luke was confused.

Just then, Emporer Palpatine himself came into the room.

"Wtf?" Luke said.

"AHAHAHAHAHA, JEDI! You think I was dead? Well, Technically I was! But I found a can of bacta in the reactor core and used it to heal! I escaped and made an army of Sharks with friggin lazer's on their heads! Prepare for war, Skywalker!" The emporer said, as he walked out.

"Damn you, Timothy Zhan......." Luke said, as he turned of his lamp and went to sleep.

the end.

Originally posted by obi-wan13

The EU did indeed ruin the characters IMO. I think when Luke said "I Will never join the dark side," I think he was serious. And Just about how many clones of the emporer do they need?! And Boba died in that sarlacc. Dengo or Dango or falalalalalango or whatever didn't save him.

Its Dengar! GEEZ! get it right...:rolleyes:

:D

Archived