Home

Apology.

CagedCrado

Im sorry for everything that i said that may have insulted people, except fo obi-wan13 who is a spam hog. Im sorry if i insulted you over saying rioters should be shot, but my oppinion has not changed. I didnt realize there were people that thought the government wasnt the most powerful entity in a country, but hey if you think that go right ahead and think it, im not going to stop you. I apologize if i have some how upset you all, except for obi-wan13, i hope you hate me forever and i will mutually hate you forever.

Originally posted by CagedCrado

Im sorry for everything that i said that may have insulted people, except fo obi-wan13 who is a spam hog. Im sorry if i insulted you over saying rioters should be shot, but my oppinion has not changed. I didnt realize there were people that thought the government wasnt the most powerful entity in a country, but hey if you think that go right ahead and think it, im not going to stop you. I apologize if i have some how upset you all, except for obi-wan13, i hope you hate me forever and i will mutually hate you forever.

ahoy there, cap'n!

I don't hate you, I don't hate anyone....

but I am a spam hog?

I have no comment to say to you at this time, because frankly, your small, closed mind is, no doubt, unwilling to even try to expand.....

Why should i expand, i am not saying you should be like me, why do i have to be like you when i dont want to be like you, i used to be like you, the anti citizen.

You do have almost 3000 posts but you have been here a long time, a LONG time, the dwarf is a spam hog.

Why should i expand, i am not saying you should be like me, why do i have to be like you when i dont want to be like you, i used to be like you, the anti citizen.

wtf? where do you get these comments?

ok, here's my reply to you:

I didn't say you had to be like me, Frankly, I dont even care. You're some dude or gal on the internet who I will most likely never even see, or give a piece of rat ear about what you have to say.....

Anti-citizen? I'm not the one that thinks we should blow up people in Oregon....... o.O

Im pretty sure bush wanted to blow up the people in oregon, long live king george II !!!

Bush freaken choked on a pretzle! Maybe he lost some braincells...BTW didnt he have a low I.Q.? He only won because his father was a president and his siblings were in all the important places in Florida.

And we dont have kings,we have presidents.

Presidents are elected by the citizens,and it;s a citizen's right to protest if they see it's wrong.

Only in the united states, bush could become king if he was a smart guy, but what does bush know, he is just a typical american. If i was in control of the united states youd be seeing some changes, protest unless i found it colorful, would not exist. The tanks would be rolling through the street and itd be like china. the reason they were rebelling is because bush ordered the forests cleaned up so they wouldnt burn down as fast, wow that is such a crime, saving all of your homes. Boo Hooo Hooo i hate people that complain when they get helped.

Only in the united states, bush could become king if he was a smart guy, but what does bush know, he is just a typical american. If i was in control of the united states youd be seeing some changes, protest unless i found it colorful, would not exist. The tanks would be rolling through the street and itd be like china.

so......Bin-Laden Is here in the forums.........

o.O

Only in the united states, bush could become king if he was a smart guy, but what does bush know, he is just a typical american. If i was in control of the united states youd be seeing some changes, protest unless i found it colorful, would not exist. The tanks would be rolling through the street and itd be like china. the reason they were rebelling is because bush ordered the forests cleaned up so they wouldnt burn down as fast, wow that is such a crime, saving all of your homes. Boo Hooo Hooo i hate people that complain when they get helped.

???

I thought that it was about war...BTW doesnt what they do in china makes the citizens a little...oppressed?

You only get opressed if you do something wrong, but anything the government says is wrong is wrong since there is no constitution to say how the government should act, but that is the bad thing about a constitution, it is false security because really it can be taken away if it is necesary, and yes they are complaining about forests being cleaned up and that they cut down dead trees, isnt that jsut sad they all are saying not to do it so the forests can burn down and their homes can also burn down, everybody is fine with the war except a few people, they are fine with it since it is going pretty well, it wont turn unless they somehow find a huge store of weapons from another world.

You only get opressed if you do something wrong, but anything the government says is wrong is wrong since there is no constitution to say how the government should act, but that is the bad thing about a constitution, it is false security because really it can be taken away if it is necesary, and yes they are complaining about forests being cleaned up and that they cut down dead trees, isnt that jsut sad they all are saying not to do it so the forests can burn down and their homes can also burn down, everybody is fine with the war except a few people, they are fine with it since it is going pretty well, it wont turn unless they somehow find a huge store of weapons from another world.

Please use your endpoints and whatnot as they should......

anyways on this, I say:

your first sentace, you get Depressed not opressed if you do something wrong.......

Opressed is when the government is enforcing unfair laws on it's people.

And China does have a law sytem...........

Fair or unfair? That's for the Chinease to decide........

You only get opressed if you do something wrong

Er..no.

This is the meaning of oppresed from the dictionary that google uses.

1.To keep down by severe and unjust use of force or authority: a people who were oppressed by tyranny.

2.To weigh heavily on: Poverty oppresses the spirit.

3. Obsolete. To overwhelm or crush.

Using number 1...yes it IS tryanny what China is doing and they are oppressing the citizens.

I think there are a lot of citizens in china doing quite fine tyrion. China dosent always kill people. just like the cops in oregon were doing their job. China does its job of governing china and you get no say in if the people are being opressed, they are no more opressed than if you were to break the law and then go to jail for a long long time, so are you saying any country that isnt under vigilante rule is opressive?

Bush isnt too dumb, he won florida fairly al gore is just a fag, bush was once and alchohalic but you cant hold it against him.

I think there are a lot of citizens in china doing quite fine tyrion. China dosent always kill people. just like the cops in oregon were doing their job. China does its job of governing china and you get no say in if the people are being opressed, they are no more opressed than if you were to break the law and then go to jail for a long long time, so are you saying any country that isnt under vigilante rule is opressive?

You,sir,are twisting my words to your wicked end. Yes,China doesnt always kill people. But,it is a natual right to protest,and,by what you're saying, the citizens in china should be killed just for protesting. Thus,that qualifies as oppressing and that makes my argument.

:)

Bush isnt too dumb, he won florida fairly al gore is just a fag, bush was once and alchohalic but you cant hold it against him.

Well that and the U.S. voting system is corrupt a little,look who had the most votes and who one. They are different people.

You can get killed in any country for protesting, it is just china openly says they will do it so people wont protest.

And yes even the great united states.

Uh..

First, the U.S.A. protests dont always end up in killing and violence. Also, they let people protest with little fear of getting killed,while if you even think of protesting you'll proboly get killed in china...

*Sigh* Even an apology thread turns into a flame war. :(

CagedCrado, an 11 year old kid (not that I'm implying that Tyrion is stupid, since he seems to be disturbingly intelligent) has easily dismissed 6 of your arguments in a single thread. Maybe you should just stop now, or else you'll be more humiliated than you can imagine.

I can already see it happening. I can see through time because I inhale cinnamon regularly.

*Unsheathes his crysknife and runs off saluting Muad'Dib.*

MUAD'DIB! MUAD'DIB! MUAD'DIB!

(BTW, I just referred to the book Dune by Frank Herbert. If you haven't read it, go get it... now... right now... NOW! GAAAHHH!)

CagedCrado, I do realize we enjoy freedom of speech so paradoxically I'm gonna use that right and humbly ask you to not speak ever again in this forum for a few number of reasons:

1. In every other post you make you call the one to whom you're replying an idiot.

2. With practically every post you make you apparently willingly and with some misdirected stubborn pride flaunt your lack of insight in every matter you comment on.

3. Several people of this forum have expressed their amazement of how ignorant you are. At least one person has politely asked you do not speak to him ever again.

4. Even in your apology you continue to insult.

Nevertheless, I'm pretty confident this post won't stop you. I just had to write it in order to give my frustration about your person a little outlet. But looking on the bright side, maybe your presence in this forum lets other people have an easy target for letting out some steam; when they can see beyond the disturbing nature of your views, that is.

As indicated in a former post I wrote concerning you, I really do hope you're the only one of your kind. Else woe is the world!

Archived