Home

Apology.

CagedCrado

Guest King Andrei
Originally posted by =SSC=Kal-El

Nah, that was ObiWan13's father

I seriously doubt that a grown-up/adult would come onto a public forum, post crap, flame his own son.

SO much to post. First-Lunatic Jedi.

Did you take his apology seriously? He even stated "except for obi-wan13" , which is a mark of how small he really is. And you think his posts are funny? Well, If he didn't call every single person an idiot and if he used his PUNCTUATION MARKS correctly, his posts wouldn't be so unbearable.

Jubatus- You are the man with the plan, dude. :)

Originally posted by King Andrei

I seriously doubt that a grown-up/adult would come onto a public forum, post crap, flame his own son.

well, truthfully, it was my father.

He told me he wanted to register at "that place I'm always at" and he wanted to join. So I gave him a small guide through the register form, and when he went back to the top for his name, he made me leave the room. I went to go watch tv while he posted some, came back a few minutes later, and saw he was banned.

Do you know how hard I laughed?

Very hard, that's how..........

originally posted by Absurd

I think Obi-wan13 is funny

Thank you. :D

Originally posted by obi-wan13

He told me he wanted to register at "that place I'm always at" and he wanted to join. So I gave him a small guide through the register form, and when he went back to the top for his name, he made me leave the room. I went to go watch tv while he posted some, came back a few minutes later, and saw he was banned.

Do you know how hard I laughed?

Very hard, that's how..........

Thank you. :D

that is the funniest thing i have heard:p

Ok, first thing. As someone with a lot of political opinions(particularly about the US), I feel obliged to join this.

As Tyrion said, the US has presidents, not kings. The entire point of making the US electoral system the way it is, was to make sure that no one gathered too much power and became a "king". The US didn't want their country ruled like Britain. That's why it's a law, you hear me, LAW, that you cannot serve more than two terms in office.

Yes, Bush is just a regular American, hence the saying "Anyone can become president" As for if you were president, and tried to do all those things you posted about, guess what? YOu'd be gone. Impeached for sure. They can do that you know o.0. That's part of the citizens rights, they put you there, they can sure as hell take you out. People would protest, you'd send in the tanks, and everyone else in the world would turn against you. Oh I know what you're thinking, "We're the USA, the best and biggest country in the world. We'd beat them all." Uh yea, sure. NATO, the U.N, EVERYONE would come in so frickin' fast and boot you out, you wouldn't know what hit you. Just as the US is planning to do with Saddam, and as they already did to do Milosovich and others. Seeing as how large the US is, they'd be worried about that many citizens and move in a lot quicker than in Iraq. Not too mention the fact of how many Americans own guns and are quite ready to use them for their own freedom.

The citizens of the USA can protest to anything they want, it's part of the constituition, put in there to insist on the citizen's control over the government, not the other way around. The entire system of government was put in place for, and I quote "A system for the people, by the people." USA citizens can peacefully protest over anything at all, and I mean anything, but when it becomes violent, then it's entirely different. So yes, you can get killed in any country for protesting, if you're doing it violently. However, if you're peacefully protesting, you probably won't get shot at all, except for maybe in China as you have pointed out so many times. However as seen in Oregon, sometimes, something screws up. The Police attacked, but apparently weren't provoked. But remember these people were shot with rubber bullets, not gunned down as you would have it.

Even you, coming on here and posting about this, is in fact a way of protesting. So, if you live in China, say bye bye. However, you probably live in a democratic country, seeing as you have an opinion on this matter, and wish to express it. If you lived in a dictatorship, you would probably never voice your opinion, in fear of people who rule like you say you would. I may disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. That's the point of democracy. Your post is a perfect example of the sort of protesting you would not allow if you were president.

Originally posted by CagedCrado

You can get killed in any country for protesting, it is just china openly says they will do it so people wont protest.

And yes even the great united states.

So NOT true, for instance, here in Holland the police cant even hurt a single bone or he'll be seriously questioned, if he kills, it will be close to whether he'll get sued or not, and that takes research too!

I really suggest you dont post opinions without proper facts, we are getting tired of it;)

Guest King Andrei

OK, but why'd he put that "ObiWan13 is dumb =P" name?:confused:

Originally posted by Lunatic Jedi

(not that I'm implying that Tyrion is stupid, since he seems to be disturbingly intelligent)

For some reason,I took that as a insult...oh well I knew what you meant.

As fro CagedCrado,I dont think that he's 5 or 11,but like 35 who's very ignorant and stubborn(Not excactly bad).

ahoy there, cap'n!

I don't hate you, I don't hate anyone....

but I am a spam hog?

I have no comment to say to you at this time, because frankly, your small, closed mind is, no doubt, unwilling to even try to expand.....

A picture of an open flame would well describe those comments...

SO much to post. First-Lunatic Jedi.

Did you take his apology seriously? He even stated "except for obi-wan13" , which is a mark of how small he really is. And you think his posts are funny? Well, If he didn't call every single person an idiot and if he used his PUNCTUATION MARKS correctly, his posts wouldn't be so unbearable.

Woah! Okay, sorry! Don't hurt me! :eek:

Well... to be quite honest, I did believe his apology up until that one sentence. And also, I think his posts are quite funny. Not in the clever or intelligent way, but in the public-display-of-stupidity sort of way. Listening to the rants and raves of someone so stupid that he actually insults himself simply by speaking entertains me to no end.

Heh... I'm so crazy and evil. :D

P.S. Tyrion, admittedly that came out a bit... wrong, but I was by no means insulting you, rest assured.

Didn't know Tyrion was so young. Not too amazing that he has such well formulated opinions though. I know a couple of young'uns with such. I believe the difference betwenn older people and young people is the lack of Humililty, and it makes it somewhat hard to argue with them. A trait mostly gained with age. Maybe if Tyrion says his opinion's wrong or something, then I'll be amazed :) .

I actually think Tyrion is being truthful about his age...most of you are assuming that because of his age, he should not be able to make these opinions...you're basically saying that no 11 year old would be intelligent enough to make these comments...now that is being small minded...

Originally posted by =SSC=Kal-El

Tyrion? I HATE THAT ******* **** **** ******* **** **** ******* **** **** ******* **** **** ******* **** ****

=PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Seriously.....tyrion OWNZORS

:eyeraise: uh..sorry I dont speak lardass,can you translate?:D

Anyway...thanks for the praises guys.

Archived