Home

Question.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by AB_Legion

Release of Jk2 was a boost, but we lost many a good men from the past. ~_~;;

Well when KOTOR and Galaxies are released, we'll have a lot more activity around here.....I think.

Really??? You've been 'round long enough so please tell me what it is like when it is busy.......

Is Wraith just refering to everyone being away from school during christmas???

I'll be around for quite a while if that means anything to ya!!! ;)

well.... ive started out on the Rogue Squadron forums.. and i figued out that in the summers up untill the October the forums were realy busy.... then after a 2 months of downfall, arounf christams it started living up again and well into march it stayed living... after that it takes another dip and around the summer it picks up again.

Now on SWG i dont know it yet...Star Wars Galaxies.net isnt even a year old.... but in the starting run there were very few people.. and in march april and may it was FULL. and then it took a downfall and in the summer in went up again.... so

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by AB_Legion

PAH! This forum deserves more attention :p

i totally agree with u. ill be commin here more often.

and i didnt notice a drop of members :eyeraise: prolly cause i just joined from july. o well, think this place will still be crowded.

Originally posted by Padanime

i totally agree with u. ill be commin here more often.

and i didnt notice a drop of members :eyeraise: prolly cause i just joined from july. o well, think this place will still be crowded.

I hope so Pad......it will rise up again, I have faith!

Thanks for the info Wraith! :thumbsup:

Originally posted by Lateralis

There really should be more discussion here, but alas - LucasForums is a big place. Surely there's no need for mods here, we're all mature adults, etc...?

lol, hehe......[qui-gon voice]I wish that were so....[/qui-gon voice]

;)

Archived