Home

I think this needs to be said

RpTheHotrod

By the way, I was in a server today and guess who showed up?

whm.Maynard

The entire time he was whining that everytime someone killed him, they were using an aimbot. 4 left the server just because they were disgusted with his whining. Then he says I say everyone cheats when I die. I asked the server, and everyone said I never said that, but that Maynard did. Then odd stuff started happening, so people started spectating him (I never did, wasn't worth wasting my time). According to them (somethingMaul, Deicidi,some rage guy, and 2 others I can't remember the names of), he was using aimbot himself, and using some "sniffer" that lets you see others even if they have mind trick. They also said he never ran out of rockets, but I think he just stocked up on alot :p

Well, we already know whm.Maynard is really TK-G himself according to matching IPs, but in the server, at the end of a map, he said that he WAS TK-G, so if you want further proof...he said it himself.

This is how you guys are making it sound:

The noble gamers and Jedi are pointing out a fact that usually can't be denied by:

The pitiful ones who can't understand that flaming people for beating them fairly (most of the time) is just a sign of weakness.

When somebody makes an incredible snipe all the way across Warring Factions map and nails me off a narrow walkway, I compliment them, like "Nice shot!", "How'd you do that?!", and "WHOA!!!".

I even try doing this when I'm in a grumpy mood for missing a walkway on a huge jump.

But if they are excessively hunting you down and waiting until you cross their crosshairs, then show 'em how it feels and they'll get the picture sooner or later. If not, go to another server. :)

ok, I went a digging and found the thread I started back in June about newbie bashing:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=61988

This is my point:

Idiots, spammers, a$$fighters, arrogant fools, bigheads etc etc etc all get labelled [newb] [n00b] [newbie]. It is well known to all that a newbie is someone new to the game and calling idiots a newbie is a way to insult them so when you call an idiot a newbie, you are insulting "new to the game people".

Archived