Home

WIP: FFA_tatooine !

buckman

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, i was a mapper in the MotF (Master of the Force), and then i was working on a SAGA map, but now im with the NewJediOrder mod, and a mapper for them, but i havnt really started on a saga map yet...I have just begun making one main room...

Buck out :duel:

I havnt really done much with the cantina, i have just put some tables in with som beerglasses on them, and the bar itself with some spotlights. Now i have to make the lower area in the bar and a couple of booths that you can se in the movie.

About the NJO mod, i havnt red any of the njo-books, but i will do my best to make maps for the mod anyway ;)

-Buck out :duel:

People! You can expect an update with screenshots in a near future! I have added something like a "city-port" and a city borderwall that shows where the citylimits end. I have tried to get the func_plat to work with different triggering and such, i i will see if it works after the compile im doing now...

Anyway, keep your eyes open for the screenshots ;)

Looking better Buck. Doesn't look as red as the last time I took a peek.

Y'know what I'd like to see as far as time of day? Just after sundown, when there's a little light off to the west, but above it's dark blue/black and you can see the stars. I guess that time of day is called dusk? I'd like to see dusk, personally (doesn't have to be on this stage, though that would be cool... always wanted to see more of Star Wars locations at this time).

-Anakin

Im messing with bryce now, and i have made a cool, blue eveningsky, but i cant get the stars to work! I would like the sky full of stars, but maybe the program is just bugging...anyway, ill keep trying and come back with some screenshots, although it takes forever to render each image in bryce :rolleyes:

Lookin' even better Buck! I would also love to see you get that night sky with stars working!!!:D

I mentioned a page ago (I didn't know if you seen it or not, or maybe you haven't got around to it), but I had said that ...

"I would suggest moving the landing pit up out of the ground some more or increasing the height of it's lip. If you look at the "Clone War" trailer (the last one for Ep.II) you can see a bantha walking in front of one of those landing pits. You can probably size the pit's lip by using the bantha as a height reference. From what I can tell the lip stands a little above the height of a man (about 7 to 8 feet maybe?). "

Of course, it's all up to what ever you would like. :) Your the guy working plenty hard to get this map as perfect as possible!

Padawan_7

Now, i think that the map might be ready for release soon, but there is still much work left. For example the botroutes, i have no idea of how to do that.

And i am having trouble with Wattos Shop! How am i going to fill upp his junkyard? There aro no good models for this, only the "broken_droid" and the "r5_head" -models.

I could really use some help with these things people. And what about you iSlak? Will you help me with the stars in Bryce?

Archived