Home

IJ:Fate Of Atlantis

Okay I haven't got that far in the game but I'm stuck already.

I can get into the temple in Tikul (sp?) but I can't do anything in the chamber there.

I've talked to the old man In Azorel (sp?) or whatever it's called, but I have nothing to trade him.

All I have in my invetory is that national archaeology magazine, a whip, a jar of mayo, a piece of coal, and a dirty rag.

Can someone please tell me if I'm missing anything or if there is something I didn't do?

This is a tricky one.

Go back to Tikal and enter the temple again.

Ask Sophia to keep the guard busy so he won't notice you, then go and look what you can pick up at his souvenir stand.

Let me know if you need more hints, I don't want to give away too much for now.

Hey nd thanks man.

But now I've gotten into a snag again.

Alright I'm back at the college. I've picked up a wax cat idol, an arrowhead, and a wad of gum.

I've found the chest containing the lost book thing, but I can't open it, nor can I find a key.

And Sophia is such a pain in the butt.

Another hint, pwetty pwease!?

Yeah. Used mayo. Found book. Saved. Error appeared after saving. Go back to load saved game. Error keeps appearing. had to start over. Book ended up in different place. Grrrrr!

Enough of troubles that were in the past.

Thanks Hoowl.

*sigh*

I guess I'm not really imaginative. Stuck again. But I'll ask a yes or no type question.

Am I supposed to trade the scary mask for something else with that merchant in North Africa?

• 2 weeks later...

Alright. I managed to get to the labyrenth by myself... *boo yeah*but now I'm like stuck.

I've gone to where Sternheart is..... *heh heh, bastard* and I know about the chain for getting out of there, but......*question!*

What do I need to get that stupid Bronze, Iron, whatever it is, Gate open?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Man.... you guys are the whipping on my pie. The chocholate on my ice cream.

And soon you'll be the cranberry sauce on my stuffing..... if you help with this question.

Okay I've 'lighted' up (no kids. not cigarettes) and I've really tried hard to find it but I can't. Where do I find another gear for the statue thing. I've got the bronze gear and the creasent moon one. And I got the one that goes in the middle peg. But where do I find the other one?

Please help me.......

Hint: You have to take it away from her somehow

Hint2: You're not going to use your bare hands on a hot necklace. You have to pick it up somehow.

Hint3: Perhaps something in your invetory could help

SOLUTION:

Use the gold box on the necklace

Archived