Home

Triggers,etc i can help u

I am trying to use sceanario editor to change the damage points done by heros when they attack. I know it has to do with triggers, but that's about all I know. Whatever I try I can't make it work. Can you help?

Many thanks.

Bill

Exterminator234,

trigger-

new condition-destory object set the hero/unit you want

new effect-declare victory player 2

test your map and kill your unit that u set and u should lose the game

billp,

trigger-

new effect-change object attack then add say 20,set the unit then test the map and it should say on the set unit the origanl attack number like 9 then +20,easy

hope that helped

1.no you cant't change name,attack,hp without triggers

the only way you can change defense is by probarly editing the langauge.dll file whic is not advised,and illegal

2.effect-task object

3.yes create an area like the offical campaigns and put a scout unit of the ai there and they should not resign

4.not sure i haven't ever used it:(

hope that helps:)

I've been trying to get the Display Instructions thing to work, but it never does. I do it with a timer, set it to zero, then put the display instructions thing on. I try other things with the timer and they all work, so it's gotta be something wrong with the display instructions effect thingy. Any help would be.....very......helpful.

Hi i just join today i was lead here by lucasarts technical support, they couldn't answer my question.

1 My question is, is their a way to insert you own movie into the cinimatics section of the editor. I have my cutsence ready and copy it to the same directory the other movies are in but i didn't show up in the cinimatics. Just wondering if anyone new if this was possible.

2 Another one i have is how can you create you own AI it says it is possible by saving your file in the AI folder in your directory. But i don't know how to make the file itself.

If anyone has any help on these questions i would appericate it.

For the Jabba situtation you would have to disable the trigger of when you return to jabba the second time. And add a effect of enabling the trigger when you destroy the object. Something like this:

Trigger1-(No condition) Effect-Disable Trigger4

Trigger2-Condition-Bring object to object(jabba) Effect-dislplay instuctions"destroy whoever"

Trigger3-Condition-Destroy object Effect-Activate Trigger4

Trigger4-Condition-Bring object to object(jabba) Effect-whatever happends next.

This should work i haven't tried it but i've done stuff similar.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys I am brand new here. I found this thread becouse I need help with the scenerio I am building! It is called laser tag.

2-8 multiplayer game. You start out with 10 fed troopers, 1 scout & OMM-14 as your leader you start out next to a Power Core if power core is distoried than your scout dies & want it to freeze OMM-14 but for some reason I can't get the freeze him or to work in any way on anything & also there doesn't seem to be a unfreeze effect if I did get it to work. Anyways if OMM-14 dies then everything you have is destoried. Object is to be last man standing while keeping a good defence. Its fun if you have more than 6 people! please help me!

DrSoloSkinner (zone.com name)

:bdroid2:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I am also curious of the Scinareo editor i have tried it and they have mostly just been normal single player games until i found triggers. Is there a list avaliable for the effects of each condition and effect? If so please reply, many thanks to whoever does.

• 8 years later...

Archived