Home

NPC Manager Beta is released

MattKG

NPC Manager Beta is available now. This program allows you to create and edit NPCs, use custom single player skins and sabers, and much more. Get it at JediKnightII.net, Massassi.net, or my personal web page, members.truepath.com/mattkg/main.html If you get it there, please put a post here so I know you got it and can keep track. You can email suggestions, comments, BUG REPORTS <BG> to mattkg@n2jesus.com

Everyone seems to be having this problem. When I wrote the program, i did not find any decimal numbers in my NPCs.cfg, so I thought that the file never included decimal numbers. What you need to do is load the NPCs.cfg file in a text editor like notepad and run a search for the "0.1" string. Then tell me where you found it, and change it to something that is not a decimal. The program does not support decimal numbers yet, so until I fix this (soon) you will have to manually eliminate decimal numbers. There may be other problems as well. Please help me Beta test!

What you need to do to get the program to work is to delete the example thing at the top of the file until you get to...

munro

{

...stuff...

}

I had deleted the example when I first got the file extracted and forgot about it's existence when I wrote the program. Delete the example and it should work fine.

Archived