Home

anyone know a script that lets you do blue lunge from medium stance and bring u back

coolguy415

Its insanly easy....but if you dont know how, FIND OUT!

That´s what i did....SEARCH THE Internet. If you have a brain, you

will understand the basics of scripting very fast and script

your litlle "lounge" from any stance.

Got damn man,,,just use "saberAttackCycle;wait;wait", if you

cant get the rest you shouldnt use scripts...

Best Regards

Wan Dai Leroti

Dude, you already asked this in the scripts thread. You can do it, but only in the versions prior to 1.04.

For example:

Blue lunge from yellow & returning to yellow:

Bind x "SaberAttackCycle; SaberattackCycle; +movedown; +forward; +attack; SaberAttackCycle"

This is how it can be done in the earlier versions of the game, & as you can see, if you can do that, then you can do any combo or even any mixed stance combo starting & ending from any stance you want. This is why they fixed it in 1.04.

You can try that bind for experimentation/learning purposes with the earlier versions, but since most players are using 1.04 to avoid all the problems that were allowed by these scripting loopholes, you're not going to be able to use it against too many people.

Originally posted by zerowingzero

Ie am 2 buzy to swich sabre stance fast,plz help me get script 2 move in diagonal direction, it is 2 hard to do so i have 2 make script so i can beat good playrs. Plz help, I need Scriptz to bee Numbar 1!!! PLZ!!!

LOL. I agree. He already asked that question once somewhere else & was too lazy to read through the material to find it. I already told him before it won't work. Yay 1.04!

I think scripting is fine as a learning tool. And using multicombo move binds is fun against bots by yourself or against friends when you're goofing around trying them out. But using them while playing for real is pretty lame.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't bitch about people using scripts......whatever, I say.

I personally don't use them. I hardly ever use the specials anyways, and from the testing I did of some of these scripts it's easier to just do the moves yourself....for me anyways. These insane scripts that chain 3 moves in a row for you are pretty absurd though. I just wouldn't duel someone doing **** like that.

I do have to admit it's sort of frusturating when almost EVERYONE I encounter is at least using saberlock scripts.

It's just a shortcut to skill......

Originally posted by FlashRam

I don't bitch about people using scripts......whatever, I say.

I personally don't use them. I hardly ever use the specials anyways, and from the testing I did of some of these scripts it's easier to just do the moves yourself....for me anyways. These insane scripts that chain 3 moves in a row for you are pretty absurd though. I just wouldn't duel someone doing **** like that.

I do have to admit it's sort of frusturating when almost EVERYONE I encounter is at least using saberlock scripts.

It's just a shortcut to skill......

Yeah, it's easier to do the moves by yourself. And the advantage is you can change your mind at the last minute & hit em with something different if the opportunity presents itself, whereas with a long multicombo script move you have to wait until it's done & you might get killed.

Although, it is actually very easy to manually chain 3 move combos in red, & even 5 move combos in yellow, so I wouldn't rush to call someone who does these a scriptwhore.

Even if someone isn't using a saberlock script, they could have attack bound to a rapidfire button on a controller, or have it bound to a scroll button on their mouse. Both can be really fast & make it seem like someone is using a script.

If you have either of these then I would suggest using them for saberlocks. For the mouse wheel you can use one of the following:

bind MWHEELUP +attack

bind MWHEELDOWN +attack

If you can't use a controller or your mouse doesn't have a scroll button & you want to fight fire with fire, then use this bind:

bind x "+attack; -attack"

This is a toggle that will act as a rapidfire button. It will repeat attack while pressed & stop when you let up, unlike some scripts that keep going until the script ends. If you use this make sure you bind it to a key on the keyboard & NOT a button on your mouse. For some reason it's not near as fast when bound to the mouse. It is uberfast on the keyboard though, so you don't have to keep it pressed the whole time or the lock will be very short & your opponant will be on the ground saying "WTF?".

I play on Darkside servers where saberlock is turned off so I don't have to deal with this problem anyway. If you're looking for a good place to duel without saberlocks I would check them out.

Thanks for the tips Top Dogg. I think binding attack to the mouse scroller is a great idea. I'm not going to use the script though. I could hardly feel good about myself winning that way. There are some honorable people out there who let you get back up without attacking when they use a script to win a saberlock though. And I appreciate that type of sportsmanship.

Archived