Home

should lucasarts make a new classic edition of the lucasarts archive collections

should lucasarts make a new lucasarts archive collection?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. should lucasarts make a new lucasarts archive collection?

• Yes
    • No

Sure, put a bunch of adventure games in it, say...

Sam & Max

Full Throttle (this may be in a collection already, not sure)

Grim Fandango

Escape from Monkey Island

and one of the more recent Indiana Jones games...

Kryllith

PS. SAMNMAX, change your signature to this corrected version (sorry, I work as a proofreader and this was driving me nuts):

"From the personal log of Guybrush Threepwood: 'Sometimes when it's quiet, I can still hear the monkeys. It's hard to believe that it's only been a few years since I washed up on the beaches of Melee Island, armed with nothing more than a goofy name and an overpowering urge to be a swashbuckling pirate. Who could have suspected that such a humble pursuit would lead me to cross swords with the evil pirate LeChuck, the slimiest slug ever to plunder the seven seas? And who could have guessed that my battles with LeChuck would lead me to the love of my life, Melee Island's governer Elaine Marly? And that Elaine's hand would repetively drag me to the mystery dread shores of Monkey Island? Not me, that's for sure. Back then the only thing duller than my sword was my wit. Now look at me! I'm married to the most beautiful government official in the Caribbean, the entire Tri-Island shudders at the sound of my name, and now my plunder bunny and I are returning to Melee Island after the most incredible honeymoon in the history of...'"- "Guybrush!!"

Originally posted by Kryllith

PS. SAMNMAX, change your signature to this corrected version (sorry, I work as a proofreader and this was driving me nuts):

!!"

Sorry. I would but I really don't want to right it all again. And besides, My printer's screwed up so I can't copy it again.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived