Home

All Clans: Want Your Site To Win An Award?

DiRtY $oUtH™

Sons of Yoda thought it would be fun to give clan sites custom awards based on their sites level of exellence. If you're interested in winning one of the 3 awards, post your sites URL on this thread. If you are awarded, you will be sent the image displaying your award. The 3 awards are(from lowest to best) are the learners award, the master yoda award, and the highest, sith yoda award. Please also include e-mail address so we can e-mail you the image if you win an award. They look pretty good. So give it a try, huh?

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ill do it as soon as i get home from school. ill be changing classes in 4 minutes.. so ill be back on the firums... kinda soon :) from ipt to boa. sounds like fun... NOT

lol ill do it :) thanks

hey i checked out your site.. mmmmm ... are you sure you gave me the right link? looks.. UNFINISHED? or something? maybe? or maybe it was another site i tried

thanks again

Well..your site made it. Although you got the learners award, here are a few tips on how to shoot for either the master yoda award or the best, sith yoda award:

Add music

Add a counter

Add us to your ally section(lol)

Try to get a URL redirection so that your address is shorter. Here's a link for that: http://ab.gs

Congrats and keep trying for the higher awards!

"Done well, you have!" - Darth Yoda

P.S- I need your E-mail address so I can send you the pic of the award ok?

That is a nice site...maybe a little TOO professional. So that is why you win our highest award...the sith yoda award. By the way you're the first. But as with everyone else, please tell me your e-mail address. I can't give you the award without the address..

"Post your e-mail address, you should!" - Darth Yoda

Archived