Home

All Clans: Want Your Site To Win An Award?

DiRtY $oUtH™

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Kahl

I read the post above. I dont want an award tho. Frankly, and no offense to you. But an award comeing from someone with a site that is 90% nothing but .gif images isnt much to brag about.

i'm on my pocket pc right now so this will be a quick reply

i agree, no offense to the guy giving the awards but........

the site design is horrible, music is annoying, stuff following your mouse is a real pain in the ass.......

i was talking to my fRiend RoboTeddy who was a developer of YaBBSE (PHP and mysql based forums), and he also agrees that your site does kind of suck & you're not really in any position to be giving awards

to the people who talk of having a life.......I have a life, i go to school, i play the guitar, and i can still make a decent site, it doesn't take THAT much work........

look..let me tell you something....and obi pardon me if i say something that may ban me..but quite frankly..it is a site for fun. I can design a professional page. I choose not to waste my time...a clan is something fun, not a damn business!! So I'll tell you this...go to hell. I hate ppl who criticize what other people do for fun and when ppl try to enjoy themselves, you make omething else out of it. So let me tell you this..if you don't want the award, then don't f------ reply here. Go bother someone else. In case you didn't notice, we are supported by almost everyone in this forum..so how about you find another place to annoy ppl ok?

hey Twins of Doom why dont you shut up the sons of yoda could whoop your ass in the game and your website doesnt have any music or an opening intro pluss Darth Yoda doesnt go around saying to people there websites suck whats your problem fruitcake just because your site isnt as good doesnt mean you should be a jerk and i dont care who teddy bear whats his face is and how good he is Darth Yoda isnt a super web desingner and his is still better than yours here is my clans site to every body besides Twins of Doom who wouldnt critisize other peoples sites on how good or bad they are http://members.ispwest.com/xeno/HOSTED/MIK/index.html

answer me this, Darth Yoda85

Why would I ban you for that, or even edit that post, or do anything with that post?!

I AGREE WITH IT 100%!!!!!!!!!

to those others-You wouldn't want people to say things about a site you worked hard on, so why must you bother this nice man?

:tsk:

one more thing, let's stop this bitterness and keep up the family environment. ;)

When the clan shuts down, do you think that any members of the clan might join the Crimson Masters, Jedi of the Dark, or My clan, when it gets recharged into a bold, brave new clan?

Or will they search for a different kind of work, like a jedi hunter, a bounty hunter, or a rogue jedi like Dooku?

Hard to tell, the future is........:confused:

ROFLROFLROFL

A: i have a life. i have a full time job, and i am in a band in my spare time.

B: i dont spend 24/7 working on websites, they are a hobby i like to mess around with

C: i never said his site actually SUCKED. i said i didnt care for it, and i was being nice. not flaming or anything. can you read?

D: my name isnt edited. i actually formed this name for a MUD (online mutliplayer text based roll playing game) that takes place in SW. Been using it for 3 years so just shut the hell up

E: if you'd read my quote correctly, everything is below 0. which means i havent started them. and im not going to. if you want to judge something i havnt made, go right ahead and do so with your flaming little self

p.s. - kahrl isnt a word. its a name, and you didnt even spell it right -mean word-, its carl or karl.

and my IRL name isnt anywhere close to that.. and i dont like the name IRL or online so -edit for content-

I don't understand you people. I made the Clan MIK site, and personaly, I could have done better. Its not that nice of a site.

When Abbadonos sent me a list of stuff to update, I noticed I lost the source file, so wait until you see the new site. I promise, it will be much cooler.

So you guys what some pointers from an amature? Well, I guess I'll placate my ego here.

Pointers:

KEEP TRYING! DON'T GIVE UP! Ect. Ect. Ect.

Learn Flash, or atleast a Flash enabler.

Check other sites, not just sites you like, but sites that are well designed.

Learn HTML coding. If you trust programs like Mircosoft Frontpage you're going to get a whole **** load of meaningless code.

Ask for help, and search the net for cheater scripts. You can learn ALOT from other peoples ****.

Don't ever be satisfied with what you made, you can always make it better, faster, and nicer looking.

Archived