Home

All Clans: Want Your Site To Win An Award?

DiRtY $oUtH™

There. I've finished Clan MK's site now:

http://clanmortalkombat.netfirms.com

Now its time for payment.

I want souls. Everyone's soul. If you in clan MK, you now owe me your eternal soul. Fork it over. I made your website. I want your soul. Give me, give me, give me.

I'm just kidding.

Honestly I just did the site because Abbadonnos is my best friend and I'm just a nice guy (and his orignal site... ohh boy, talk about sucky)

If you DIDN'T like the site, please let me know. I want to know what people don't like. Please don't send me e-mails saying "Great site! You Rock! Blah Blah Blah" I don't want to hear it.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That I am a pretty good fighter by myself, but I would like to see if you are better than me. Then, if I fail to beat you in a practice session, then I will train with you.

I will train with you to improve my skills much more, so that I can devastate all opponents within my path.

Understand what I'm saying?:confused: :confused:

hey darth what about me i dont think i have time for being taught i have school stuff but i can still fight with you and topshot right against kingpin p.s you seen new clan website its awesome thanks to robjustice we have one of the coolest sites in the forums http://www.clanmortalkombat.netfirms.com (its awesome) -MK Sub-Zero clan secretary also known as kfc man:D

some one wants to run things his way uh oh some one wants to run things his way what a no no ....

and !!!!!

ROTFLMFAO HAHAHAHAHA LOL @!!!!U MR. 68.70.2.182

ur one scard person i feel really bad for u ,,, maybe u should understand everytime u write a bad email and think u cant get caught, its pretty easy to find out the ip, and what u did right there isnt helping ur life out ..... and if u think that isnt ur ip id advise u to go run and hide lol cuz that was just no the right thing to do anybody can type in ur ip when u do things like that so dont do things like that after all u dont know what can happen maybe ur name on here will eventually be found out then ull really be in trouble once everybody knows what kind of a person u are .. lol hahahahah lol @ u

I resign from the clan, for I have decided to bring the clan I am working on.....to reality.

But the challenge still stays, regardless of what spitfire says. He has no pride like I do. He does have honor, but not the same honor as I have.

I defend my right to challenge him......

I'll still fight against Tojo with Darth Yoda and Father Torque (my apprentice), it's just that the Sons of Yoda has different rules than the previous clans I've been in. That is why I resign.

if u want to join our clan then why would u send an email talking crap about us ??????? that isnt the way to go man its just not like that ..... and if u didnt write that then that isnt ur ip so dont be worried about that ... thats the ip of whoever wrote about our clan sucking ( really they wrote alot of things about us but we cant say or it will get edited) if u didnt write it which im sure u didnt then u dont have to worry about it ... if u wanna duel me or play agianst me or w/e im cool with that its alright just have fun tho but still whoever wrote that crap email about us im not gonna forget about it cuz im getting tired of us taking alot of crap from ppl that dont wanna leave names or clans that talk crap and challenge us and then dont even show up thats sad ..... but other than that i hope everything goes well with yoda teaching u i promise u hes a good trainer

Archived