Home

All Clans: Want Your Site To Win An Award?

DiRtY $oUtH™

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

join ur a good fighter ... and i think at least that u urself would be a very good teacher cuz right now we have more padawans and apprentices then teachers ... now on a happy note we do have leaners who are very knowing of the force and are moving up along the ranks but to be a master they must beat me,darth yoda, and shin jedi in one match not 3 on 1 but they must achieve the better results out of all of us so as u can see being a master in our clan does mean ur good.heheheheh.....

and i think u gotta shot at it so why dont u come by sometime and join we could also always ur ideas tooo. we think u would be a great addition along with the other ppl in this forum if anyone wants to join just say so we need more ppl to make our clan huge...........!.1<>!<!>,!><!>!,.,.as,df.as,df glolololololollplpl

So why have you guys disbanded? Was there an argument? I'd like to know the whole story about why SOY has been destroyed.

I mean, you guys were a great clan, and well, I was just about to join back up.

"The sadness......it pains me so..........."

hey darth why you quiting like a 2 year old man whats up with that man you have great clan great site you are friendly and you just go off and quit man thats just pathetic man.I dont know what it is but you havent been very friendly lately but know im just mad (you have just about the best clan in the forums when there are hundreds of other clans who dream of having a clan like yours and you quit) im Happy to be in the MK because we arent quiters and we stick together no matter what happens MK Sub-Zero

Think I am not going to stand by and let you, the awesome Sons of Yoda, quit being a clan? I am not going to stand here and let your clan crumble! I'll even call my clan the same name if I have to!

But one thing is certain, and that is, I challenge you Darth Yoda, and everyone who was in the clan! I'll even summon an army of clansmen who thought your clan was well-organized! We will duel not on my server, but a server where we don't always lag. That is, if anyone is willing to lend their servers to us for the challenge.

Archived