Home

All Clans: Want Your Site To Win An Award?

DiRtY $oUtH™

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

man. you sound like a real knob. really. did i even ask for your opinion......NO. now. how about you shut up. ALll ive seen of darh yoda is fine. he doesn seem to be a bad person. except for the thread saying he didnt want allies. which is fine. if hes had a bad experience.. then let him do that. just stfu! please. thankyou ;) have a nice day

in the words of obi

someone needs a hug

;)

I am here to express my apologies, Darth Yoda. Whatever it is that I did, it was a complete misunderstanding.

I would think that something should be done about this 'hostility', this hate, and the clans (or people) responsible for starting this problem. What you should do is try to ignore them, they're just trying to make your guys feel as miserable as possible. And your guys are just stooping down to their level.

Here what I'm saying? It's called peer pressure. They're just trying to put you guys down. You guys were good friends of mine, once. Why don't you guys go back to being that way?

Originally posted by Darth Yoda85

That is a nice site...maybe a little TOO professional. So that is why you win our highest award...the sith yoda award. By the way you're the first. But as with everyone else, please tell me your e-mail address. I can't give you the award without the address..

"Post your e-mail address, you should!" - Darth Yoda

Na, amature :) Just know my limits and how to make the best of what I do know.

xenoeye@aneworder.co.uk

thank you:D

BTW: Sons Of Yoda, nice flash look but I loved the funny little bouncin yodas :)

Archived