Home

All Clans: Want Your Site To Win An Award?

DiRtY $oUtH™

Originally posted by Dath Maximus

hmmm, if ya need anymore ideas on types of awards just call for dath!

i got lots of ideas for stuff!

I warn you, Darth Yoda85, Max has a "racoon eater" award, which is rather odd, so ask at your own risk. :D

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Darth Yoda85

Ok...listen up everybody..there's been a change in the way this thing works. I now have added a section to the site where you can both view AND register to win an award. Soon I will have a list posted showing the names of all the clans who have won those awards. Thank you! Sons Of Yoda

hmm. tahts cool. are those teh new awards, or are tehy just pictures?

You see how people are always criticizing?...here we all are having a friendly conversation..all of a sudden, this guy comes and starts talking about spamming...oh yeah, i'm REALLY spamming..Of course...why not...if you didn't notice, nobody else is complaining and also, all the other threads have different topics..all of which are important!

I actually never heard of any awards for clansites. It would be a good idea to make it something permanent huh :-P

Yoda, how often will you be giving this award and on what grounds will yu be selectiong the winners? Do you know of any other awards?

I have just been pushed by other peeps to enter this competition :-P Never knew that there was one in the first place...LOL :D

Originally posted by Darth Yoda85

You see how people are always criticizing?...here we all are having a friendly conversation..all of a sudden, this guy comes and starts talking about spamming...oh yeah, i'm REALLY spamming..Of course...why not...if you didn't notice, nobody else is complaining and also, all the other threads have different topics..all of which are important!

^What he said^

D4-PO, I sort of see what you are getting at, but the threads aren't spam, they have topics, on topic conversation,etc.

For a definition of spam for future referance, see the rules created by OnlyOne Canoli at the top of the forum. ;)

look everyone....if you want to try and get an award..you have to sign up AT THE SITE. this way, i will receive it in my e-mail and send you the award if you qualify...in addition, i don't wanna have to check this thread everyday for site submissions..it makes my life a whole lot easier. thank you

that site made me orgasm so many times i cant walk im paralyzed now ouch it hurts that renegade jedi site ... man that thing was good

i say that site is high up there on awards id be real happy tho to see a site that match up to that ...

even tho this isnt jediknight 2 related this is a friend of mines site for tiberian sun and i think everyone here should take a look at the intro its great ... http://www.westwoodexposed.com

it might take some ppl a while to load but i advise them to let it load cuz its worth it

if anyone would like to know what programs they used .. they were dream weaver and vid house u can download vid house but its a little big its about 1 gig and they also used paint shop pro 7 hopefully maybe if yoda will let me ill see if i can get a link for my own page maybe and work with those programs so that we can do even cooler things ... it would be interesting to use. but id guess its gonna take me a while to learn

I would like to thank the SOY, especially Darth Yoda, for our award! We won the Sith Yoda Award :D:D:D

Of course we feel great, thank you all for your cool comments about our website! I will post the award right after our intro movie, to show off :p :p j/k

I am surpised cozz the -=RJ=- website ain't even finished. It has taken a lot of time and I still am not happy :p

Soon there will be a flash-based planet and SW character database. As far as i'm concerned a website is never ever finished. You gotta keep moving forward, think out new original and creative ideas...hell, sometimes i think i'm just obsessed with it :rolleyes:

Anywayz; if any of you (there has to be a flaw is the site at some poitn!) have any ideas or comments you can contact us at mailrenegadejedi@yahoo.co.uk or of course visit the Galactic Senate and have a beer and a chat at http://here.is/renegadejedi

thanks again guys :D

-=RJ=- Anakin

Renegade Jedi; the coolest clan on the block :p

Originally posted by spitfire3228

that site made me orgasm so many times i cant walk im paralyzed now ouch it hurts that renegade jedi site ... man that thing was good

i say that site is high up there on awards id be real happy tho to see a site that match up to that ...

even tho this isnt jediknight 2 related this is a friend of mines site for tiberian sun and i think everyone here should take a look at the intro its great ... http://www.westwoodexposed.com

it might take some ppl a while to load but i advise them to let it load cuz its worth it

if anyone would like to know what programs they used .. they were dream weaver and vid house u can download vid house but its a little big its about 1 gig and they also used paint shop pro 7 hopefully maybe if yoda will let me ill see if i can get a link for my own page maybe and work with those programs so that we can do even cooler things ... it would be interesting to use. but id guess its gonna take me a while to learn

Not trying to be rude or gross, but only women orgasm. :p

Archived