Home

All Clans: Want Your Site To Win An Award?

DiRtY $oUtH™

Look you guys...here's the story. Even if I wanted to come back, I couldn't. I totally erased the site and deleted all the files from my frontpage web. Now nothing remains of our clan. There are two reasons. One of them was what actually made me make the decision. The Green One quit over an argument we had about the site and what not. He said that i didn't know how to make a site. Then we also got into a stupud argument about making a good flash intro to the site. It was childish yeah, but i just said "ok, you're out...bye" It was nothing. But then I started thinking..JK2 is getting old now. Yeah, I still play here and there...but nothing lasts forever. So, later that night, i talked to ShinJedi. We talked and decided..goodbye clan. I'm sorry to all of you. Especially my good apprentice Denyo, who was one rank from my rank. The highest. i trained him well and everything. I don't want to waste it..so if anybody wants to take over his lessons for me, his AIM is

zans the man14. His msn screen name is lobes_07@hotmail.com

Well, thats all. I hate to leave, but hey...maybe I'll still post here and there. Thanks to all of our supporters. By the way, we're not quitters, its just that its getting old to be quite honest. And hey, maybe Green One was right, maybe I don't know anything about making a site...by hey...thats all history. Ok..gotta go. Maybe you'll see me posting around here and there. Until then..it was fun. Bye.

"Last forever, nothing does..." - Darth Yoda(Retired)

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by spitfire3228

even ur damm signature proved my point about u , ur not the founder its was a joined thing... u went crazy with power !

Damn man..you're taking this way too seriously..and you and i both know that it was time to kill the clan. It was getting boring. And if you haven't grown up enough to figure it out, the arguments were pointless..damn. Can't you just forget about it? It would help us both...seriously. Anyways...its done with. And just to let you know, i never said any of your videos and **** sucked. I just said that I could make the intro cuz you said you wish you could make a good one. Ididn't mean anything by it and i guess you took it the wrong way..anyways, thats it. thats all i want to say. Oh and i took off that thing from my signature just to let you know that I'm not trying to be power hungry. True it was a joint thing we decided. I only said founder because I had the idea..nothing big man. And I know you deserve your credit, after all, you started our biggest thread and it is now the biggest in the clan section of lucasforums. So i give you credit. And you also did a lot of other things. So don't get the wrong idea. So what do you say? Can you just forget all this ****? It would be in both of our best interests. Well, let me know.

Archived